four.

Leah puts on her red bikini and puts a matching red skirt on over her bikini and walks
outside to see the boys already outside. Ethan,Matt and Chris are in the pool and so Leah joins Nick sunbathing. "Hey girl." Nick says as Leah sits with him. "Hey Nick." Leah says back. "Your house is so nice!" Nick says to Leah. "Thank you I'm sure is nice to!" Leah says with a smile. "You'll have to come round someday." Nick says to Leah as she nods. "So what you think of Ethan then? Cuz I know you have a crush on him Chris told me." Leah says with a smile. "I don't know I don't even know if he's gay." Nick says. "Can you not tell I knew he was gay before he even told me." Leah's says laughing. "Oh right we'll imma go talk to Ethan then have fun on your own." Nick says getting up and leaving to talk to Ethan.

Leah sunbathe by herself for the next 10 minutes then feels water dripping onto her so she opens her eyes. She sees chris standing over her, "Can I help you?" Leah sks Chris but Chris didn't reply he just put Leah over his shoulder and jumped in the pool with her. "Oh my god!" Leah screams while laughing. "Your so annoying!" Leah laughs at Chris. "You know you love me." Chris says with a smirk. "No but you love me." Leah says with a wink. "She got you there chris." Matt says laughing. "Whatever." Chris says rolling his eyes. Leah and the boys spent the rest of the day together and had a really fun time together.

~

10:43pm

"So how'd you find the boys?" Leah asks her brother. "Yeha their fun I really like Nick." Ethan says blushing. "I can tell he likes you too." Leah's says nudging her twin brother. "well I've only known him a couple hours so we're just gonna get to know each other first and then go from there." Ethan informs his sister. Leah squeals and hugs her brother, "ugh I totally ship!" Leah cheers. "Well imma go FaceTime nick in my room so knock if you come in." Ethan says getting up and walking away. Leah just walks up to her room and lays on her bed scrolling through titkok. Leah then gets a message.

Unknown
Hey Leah, it's Chris
Nick gave me your number
hope you don't mind

Leah changed Unknown to Chris🤎

Leah🖤
yeah no that's fine!

Chris🤎
I'm bored so I was wondering if you wanted to FaceTime !

Leah🖤
yeah I'm down FaceTime me!

It then instantly showed a FaceTime call and Leah didn't hesitate to pick up the phone. "Hey Christopher!" Leah says with a smile. "Nooo not the government name!" Chris cringes. "I think it's cute." Leah says with a wink. "I think your cute." Chris says with a wink. Leah blushes but hides her face. "I think it's cute when you blush." Chris says with a smirk. Leah hides her face again and Chris just laughs. The two FaceTime for another 2 hours and just talk about random stuff and Chris just kept flirting with her. "We should probably sleep it's like 2am." Leah's sayings laughing at somthing Chris said. "Yeah we should but we hang out together tomorrow?" Chris asks Leah. "Of course!" Leah says. "I'll pick you up since you can't drive." Leah taunts. "Whatever!" Chris says rolling his eyes. "Wel goodnight Christopher." Leah says with a smile. "Goodnight Leah May Brooks." Chris says with a smile and then ending the call.

CHRISSTURNIOLO POSTED ON HIS STORY

again sorry for the awful chapter but people are reading it so I must be doing somthing right! Thank you for 90+ reads that crazy people actually want to read this! Anyway drama coming later into the story don't worry <3