eight.

The girl wakes up to two boys shaking her awake. "Leah wake up." Matt shakes Leah awake. "What's up?" Leah asks tiredly. "We're going out to meet Alex come on." Nick says to Leah. "Okay matt can I borrow a pair of joggers?" Leah asks Matt. "Of course." Matt says leaving to go get Leah a pair of joggers. Matt walks back in with his joggers and hands them to Leah and so the two boys wait outside for the girl to change. The girl walks out the room to be greeted by Matt and Nick. The three walk downstairs to see Chris and Olivia in the kitchen. "Oh hey Leah?" Chris says to Leah. Leah just nods at Chris. "We're going out." Matt says to Chris. "Without me?" Chris says upset. "Yeah because you have your little girlfriend here so we're leaving." Leah says to Chris. "Your going out looking like that?" Olivia judges Leah. "She looks fine it's you, you need to worry about." Matt says snakily to Olivia. The three just walk out and get into the van. Leah in the passenger and Matt driving and Nick in the back. "Oh my god can we get Ethan too!" Nick asks. "Yeah sure." Matt says. "Oh my god I'm gonna be fifth wheeling." Leah complains. "Welp if Chris didn't get his little girlfriend we wouldn't have a problem." Nick says. "Too soon." Leah laughs. The three then arrive at Leah and Ethan's house. "I need YouTube content so tell Ethan to get my camera." Leah says to Nick. Ethan then comes out with Leah's camera and hands it to her. "Thanks Ethan." Leah says to Ethan and Matt then starts to drive to Alex's house.

The five then start driving around. Leah starts to do her intro. "Hi my lovelies welcome back to my channel and your probably wondering who are these fucks in the video? Introduce yourselves." Leah says to the camera then turns to her group. "You already know me but hey it's Alex." Alex introduces herself to the camera. "You know me to but what's up I'm Ethan." Ethan also says to the Camera. Then Matt and Nick introduce themselves and Leah continues to talk to the camera about today's video. "Today's video is going to be us going to different food places and getting vegan options and rating them out of 10." Leah explains to the camera. Matt first drives to Taco bell. "So we have arrived at Taco Bell and Matt is gonna order the food." Leah explains to the camera as Matt pulls up to the speaker thing. "Can I have the crunchwrap supreme in ass black beans. No beef. sour cream or nacho cheese and can I have five bottled waters." Matt says to the speaker. "Just one or?" The person asks. "I'll have five of them please." Matt says. "Okay go to the next window and it'll be out." The person says and so Matt drives to the next window. A couple minutes later they get their food. Matt parks in the parking lot. "Okay so we're gonna eat this shit. Oh my god why's it so big." Leah says. "That's what she said." Matt says with a smirk. "So immature." Leah says laughing. The five then take a bit of their food. "Oh my god. This is so good!" Nick shouts. "This smacks!" Leah also shouts. "It's disgusting!" Matt shouts. "It's awful." Alex says and Ethan agrees. "Whatever y'all have no taste." Nick says to the three. "I'm gonna give it a 8/10." Leah says. "10/10!" Nick screams. "No need to ask us it's gross." Alex says. "Okay the next place is McDonald's." Leah says to the camera. Matt then drives to McDonald's and goes to the window. "Hi can I get five apple pies and five hash brows." Matt says to the worker. "Is that all?" The workers asks. "Yes thank you." Matt says and then he drives to the next window. The five then have a bite of the hash brown. Leah starts gagging, "nope. I hate hash browns." Leah says almost throwing up. "Hash browns smack!" Alex and Ethan shout at the same time. "Nah hash brows ain't for me." Leah says.

The five then film the rest of the video for the rest of the day. "Well guys this is the end of the video. Also if you love me comes out tomorrow but anyway when this videos out people
Will already know about it so stream it." Leah says to the camera then kisses the camera at the end. Matt then drives The twins home "can I stay at your tonight?" Alex asks Leah. "Yeah sure!" Leah says excitedly. The five then arrive at Leah and Ethan and share their goodbyes and Nick and Matt drive away.

LeahBrooks: new video out now ! @matthewsturniolo @nicolassturniolo @alexhunt @Ethanbrooks

Comments :

user- no Chris?

user- honestly relate to the hash brown part their gross !

Christophersturniolo- dam no invite
^Leahbrooks- you were busy! Remember?

Nicolassturniolo- ordering that shir again from Taco Bell that shit smacks !

Author- SORRY FOR THE AWFUL EDITING SKILLS
^Leahbrooks- yeah girl they are awful. 😭

Also thank you so much for 600+ views that crazy! That's like 600 people wanting to read my story ! Anyway love you xo