4

Skin care. Night routines. Nervousness. Was all Sauda kept on doing in the last two weeks. Two weeks had passed in a blur, and it was already a day to her wedding. The house was already packed, being decorated, phone calls placed everywhere.

Sauda watched from the terrace as a large truck came in the compiund with canopies. She felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned. It was Haidar

"I've never seen you this disturbed. A penny for your thoughts?" He said

"Haidar, I'm getting married. Say it enough times maybe the bitterness would go" she chuckled.

"Hey its okay, marriage isnt that bad."

"I'm getting married to Nabil, Haidar. I think you mean to say 'killing you wont be that hard' " Sauda said feeling the familiar nervousness, build up.

"Nabil has a soft side in him, you just need to know how to touch it, and wuit being nervous. I could say Nabil can smell nervousness" he smirked which made her roll her eyes.

The henna artist arrived shortly after, and began to design the hands of the bride and her friends.

She was done affter Isha and was paid her money.

Sauda went in to shower. She took a cold shower and admist that, she could hear her phone ringing.

"Saada can you get that?" She yelled from the toilet but no one answered. She decided she would answer when she got out.

She wrapped her towel around her body and went to check her phone. Snoochy was written on the call log missed.

She quickly dialed back "good evening miss" Sauda said into the phone

"Can you report to the foundation  tomorrow, i have work for you" the lady from the other end said

"Im so sorry, Madam but I cant come in tomorrow, it is my wedding tomorrow" she said. Now the nagging would start.

"And you chose to tell me just now?!" The woman's voice rose and Sauda closed her eyes briefly. "Fine them, but know that when you get back, you'll face me" she ended the call.

No congratulations. No im happy for you. Nothing.

She was warned by her father, telling her she was from a fsnily of high class, then why want to work somewhere else? But, she wanted a life of her own. A life she'll build where someone would look at her and recognize her as Sauda and not Sauda Dilregi, daughter of the business tycoon.

She changed into her comfortable pyjamas, and headed to sleep already very tired. It's just tomorrow

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Its short but sha...