24

Sauda arranged a breakfast tray for Nabil. She took it with her upstairs. She dropped the tray on night stand.

She figures he was in the bathroom so she decided to fix the bed.

He exited the bathroom wearing his towel loosely around his waist. He had a towel cleaning his hair but she didnt notice him.

She turned to keep the pillows and she screamed. "Holy shit-" she said turning around.

"Calm your horses" he said turning to the wardrobe.

"Why are you like that?" She said still her back turned to him

"Is it inappropriate in any way?" He asked her getting a pair of shorts and a shirt.

"I..I'll be..back" she stutterd heading for the door.

She leaned against the wall in the hallway, closed eyes and heaving breathes. She couldn't get the image out of her head. Sure he was handsome, but is eaven se-

"Am I interrupting a thought?" She heard his voice. As she opened her eyes, he was leaning his face to hers and put his hand on the wall.

"Oh...uhmm..." she cleared her throught finding it hard to breathe. "Have you had breakfast?" She asked

"Why are you trying to evade the conversation?" He asked her

"I..I'm..I'm not" she answered.

His fingers went to her face, carassing her hairline. "You look so cute stammering" he said smiling.

"Uhmm..." she kept on stammering. She was sure her cheeks were embarrassingly red in colour. "I should go"

"You're still using that cream aren't you?" He asked her his nose on her neck. Her eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Nabil I need to go" she said although she did enjoy it.

"Didn't I tell you it makes me go wild?" He asked her and her face flushed harder. "I dont have a mind of my own when it comes to you, your scent makes me go insane, your smile makes me loose my mind, I'm too attached to you I know it'll hurt when we get separated." He said kissing her cheeks lightly.

"But unfortunately you have to leave me Sauda." He said and her face fell. "I dont want to hurt you again. I'm dangerous for you"

She was avoiding the hurt she felt to surfaxe. "You know what? You're a really great speech giver you know? I actually was about to believe all you said, turns out you don't actually mean it" she said and left him stnading there in a hurry.

She cried her eyes out in her room, and finally she composed herself. Dont let him get to you

~°~

"Here's your medication" she handed him two capsules and a cup of water. She went back to doing the dishes.

"Thank you" he replied taking them in his hands.

After consuning the content given to him he looked at Sauda. "Sauda..." he called out to her.

"Dont tell me not to worry" she replied him still doing the dishes.

"I really meant what i said when i said being with you is attaching" he said but she kept quiet.

"I'll do that for you" he walked over to her trying to collect the plate in her hands.

"I can handle it"

"Just give it to me I want to help"

The china ware broke as it hit the floor. She sighed picking up the broken pieces.

"I'll be in my room" he said going out of the kitchen. She sat down on the floor, zoning out of space.

~°~