Memories of Deaths

Percy's POV

Its been about two weeks and so far I am friends with Marinette, Chloe, Luka, Nino, and Juleka. Felix and I are not friends but aren't strangers to one another. Honestly I have tried to not fight with Ladybug and Chat. I told them I just didn't wanna fight but I will patrol at night. Today is another normal day.

I get to class but get stopped by Lie-la and what was that girls name

I get to class but get stopped by Lie-la and what was that girls name... Glasses? Uhm. Alya! "Listen I know we started off wrong but I am having a party Friday night and would like you to come." The sausage haired girl says. "I'm good." I smile. "Oh come on. It'll be fun. Besides you'll make better friends." Alya adds.

"Like I said, I am good. Besides Friday nights my Aunt and I have a game night." I say, my aunt and I are competitive we never could miss a game night. "Oh... Well if you need anything. We are here." Sausage hair says. I nod awkwardly and go to my seat but am stopped by the blond dumbass, Adrian. I swear!!! "Hey Percy, I was wondering if you could help me with the science homework?" He asks.

"Sorry I am busy." I lie. I'm about to go to my seat when he grabs my wrist, kinda by force. "Please. I'm begging you! I'll do anything! I'll-" "Cousin I suggest you let go." Felix says. "Im just-" "Yeah let go of her Agrest." Mari growls. "Please Percy." Adrian begs. "I said no. Now let go." I say as he lets go.

I finally sit at my seat. My wrist hurting. "Are you okay?" Mari asks. I just nod. Felix notices my wrist. "She is not. My oblivious cousin bruised her wrist." He says. "That asshole!" Chloe says. "Hey it's okay. Besides I can still write." I smile as there is another scream. An akuma attack? Everyone runs out. I go to the bathroom and start to change.

Once changed I go out the window. I shoot a web and sling myself on top of a building. "Ow." I mumble. It must be bad, but its nothing. I've been through worse. I meet up with the other two. "So what's up?" I ask. "This person lost a family member and he wants others to feel his pain." Ladybug says. I gulp. I know how that feels. My parents, uncle, Ned, and MJ. (Lets say Ned and MJ died when one of the villains pushed them off a buliding)

"I AM THE DEATH MINDER! FEEL MY PAIN!" He shoots it at someone. The person sobs. "Grandpa!" I hear them sob and curl up. "Shit." I say. We start to jump and all. I notice Chat and Ladybug about to be hit by a car, I grab them by a web and grab em. "I can't loose you two." I mumble as I let go and make sure the webbing gets off of em. "I'll distract them. You two figure this out." I say. "What?! Why?!" Ladybug asks. "Because, he may want y'all but I can handle annoying him." I say. They look at each other, before hesitantly nodding. I smile. "Hey Grim! Over here!" I yell as I sling myself over in front of him. He smirks.

"Ah the famous Spider Girl." He says as he trys to shoot at me. I dodge it as skeletons appear. So he can summon skeletons. Not bad. I start to attack the skeletons. I sense Death Minder about to shoot at me again, I dodge it. I can't relive seeing those deaths. I smile as the guy follows me. However I get distracted and get hit. (She's seen alot of deaths so there are small scenes of it but the main ones that are longer are Parents, Uncle, and friends deaths)