Actor

A month later: Percy's POV
Aunt May left to go to America for a bit due to her friend getting ill. I of course told her I would be fine. I get to school and sigh. I get to class and get met with Lie-La talking about how she knew some actor named Thomas Henderson. (Made up actor who is their age)
"That is sooo cool!" Rose said.
"He is so dreamy." Alya said.
"Can we meet him?" Kim asked.
"He is super busy sadly." Lie-La frowns. They all awe sadly. I smirk as I sit beside Felix. Mari, Nino, Juleka, and Chloe face me. "So your aunt left you?" Juleka asked. "Yeah for a month or two." I shrug. "I just hope her friends okay." I smile. "Anyways whats all the fuss about?"

"Oh apparently Lie-La knows Thomas Henderson." Chloe rolled her eyes. "Uh who?"
"You don't know him? He was in that movie with the mermaid and demi god fall in love with a mortal girl." I shake my head. "He played as the mermaid and got her heart. Then the demi god and him fought and the demi-god was sent to hell." Juleka added. "Nope. Sounds like a rip off of Twilight.. Which is still the worst movie." I explain. Soon the bell rings and we all sit at our seats. Thr teacher walks in with some dude and everyone except Felix, Nino, Mari, and I gasp. "Everyone meet Thomas Henderson he'll be in our classroom for a few months."

"Hello everyone!" Thomas says

"Hello everyone!" Thomas says. Ah. So thats him. He isn't that bad looking. "Hey bestie!" Lie-La says. Thomas rolls his eyes. "Hello Lila." He said unamused. I giggle. "Well there are odd seats so for now just sit in the back with Mr. Vanity and Miss. Parker." The teacher says. She points to Felix and I. He nods, I decide to get him a chair. I set it beside my chair and sit back down he smiles. "Thank you." He said softly. I nod. "You're welcome." Soon class ended. People began to surround Thomas who was clearly uncomfortable. I notice. I was about to stop them when there was a scream outside. Another akuma. People run and scream. Now it was Thomas and I. "Wh-Whats going on?" He asks.

"Oh well. This is an akuma attack. Long story short evil man controls a super mad or sad person. They become a villain then two heros named Ladybug and Chat Noir." I try my best to explain. He nods his head trying to process it. "Lets go hide somewhere." I add as he nods. We go to hide in a closet. I feel a tingle and run out dragging Thomas with me. Luckily we moved cause a car smashed right into where we hid. "How'd you know it was coming?" "Uh lucky guess?" I giggle nervous. He shrugged it off. We begin to run, I hold his hand so I don't loose the guy.

Chat Noir/Felix's POV
As Ladybug and I were planning I couldn't stop thinking of Percy. I saw her holding hands with that actor guy. Well running from an akuma but still. "Chat. Chat did you hear me?" "Uh..... Yes?" I answer more as a question. She explains, "After the fight, we feed our kawmi and than meet me here." She said.

(After fighting and feeding the kawmi. Third person).
"What's up bug-a-boo?" Chat asks. "Whats wrong with you? You seemed off while we were fighting." She said. "Oh nothing... Was just worried about something." He lied "Tell me the truth." She said. "I am." "Chatt." She said in a mother like tone. Chat groaned. "I was worried about a girl."

"Oh

"Oh. Wow. Didn't see that coming." She said and shrugged. Chat sighs. "I saw her holding hands with a guy... Granted she was helping him run to safty but still." Chat pouted. Ladybug gave him a confused look. Then she realized. "Do you perhaps like this girl?" She smirked. "Psh. What? Noo." He would say crossing his arms ladybug would start to laugh. "You totally like this girl." She smirked. "What do you like about her huh?" She asked. "I-I don't know. She's smart." He said. "And I like smart girls." He said embarrassed. "Awee!" Ladybug said.

Sorry its short. I am gonna have Tony in the next Chapter, also I need ideas. HELP

Also JOHN CENA IS MERMAID KEN