Surprise Percy

Third Person

Percy am still having nightmares. It's been a week since the last villain. She sits down as normal in between Thomas and Felix. She lays her head down. Thomas frowns looking at her, Felix just noticed and felt bad. Chloe is sick with the flu and Nino is visiting his aunt in another country. Mari and Juleka look at Percy. "Percy what's wrong?" Mari asked. "Yeah you've been like this for a week." Juleka said. Percy looked up. "Just nightmares from New York." Percy said. "But don't worry. I'm fine." She yawns. Thomas looks at her. "Why don't you go to the nurse and lay down? You can copy one of our notes." He explained. Felix nodded. She sighed. "Maybe. Bu-" Soon the door opens dramatically as Tony Stark walks in, Steve is beside him. Percy immediately tried to hide under the desk. Mrs Bruister looked as the class was shocked. Everyone knew about Tony Stark.

"Im here for Percy Parker." Tony says. Thomas and Felix look under the desk. Tony noticed. "Ahhh." He said as he walked over. "Percy its important. It's about something with Stark Tech that only you can do." He says. Percy knew what he meant as she got up. The three than leave. "She knows THE Tony Stark?" Kim gasped. Soon the class started talking.

Soon the three are in an empty classroom. "What are you two doing here?!" Percy asked stressed. Steve gave her a sympathetic look. "Doc Oc and The Goblin are back and stronger.. And know you're here.. A-And Rhino escaped from the paris prison..." Tony whispers as her eyes widen.

Percys POV (quick)
Just as Tony says that there is a scream. I look out the window and Rhino attacking people.. Oh god. I quickly change, "If I need y'all I-I will call you guys." I say and hug them and go out. I can't loose anyone again. I get outside but freeze.. Chat and Ladybug... No.

Third Person
The entire class runs to hide. Felix turns into Chat and Mari turns into Ladybug. They meet up and see the villain. Chat goes to fight him as well as Ladybug. They don't know it's an actual villain as Chats thrown into a building. Ladybug gasps and runs to Chat. Spidergirl watches and clenches her fists.

Sorry but Percys POV

"OI! RHINO!" Rhino turns to me. "Lookin for me?" I yell biting my cheek. He growls and comes towards me, I use a web to dodge him. As we fight,  memories of Mj and Ned cheering me on come back. I smile. I jump from building to building getting to a more empty part of Paris. "Why did you escape?" I ask as I web his face and throw him against an old building. He doesn't respond. As always. He then grabs my leg as I try to escape and throws me into the ground. I whince. "That's gonna hurt tomorrow." He than jumps. "Shit." I quickly move as he jumps on where I once was. He definitely got stronger. "I see you've gotten stronger." I say as I kick him in the face. "But I have too."

Thirty minutes later
I am finished as Tonys men take Rhino. I stop as I see Chat Noir and Ladybug run up to me and hug me tightly. "Ow." I exclaim and they immediately let go. "Are you okay?" Ladybug asks. "Was he not an akuma?" Chat asks. "I'm fine." I sigh and look at them. "That wasn't an akuma. That's Rhino... A dangerous man... He became a Rhino somehow. I don't feel like explaining. He was in a paris prison... But escaped. Now he is being sent to an island owned by the Avengers." "We don't care. We were worried about you!" Chat suddenly says. "Please let us help you." He says as Ladybug nods. "Y'all can't... When it comes to villains like the ones I fight... They never stop... They aren't innocent people.. At least most of them aren't.. They hate me because I fight against them and ruin their plans... I-I know y'all wanna help... But never help me. It's to dangerous." I say. Suddenly I realize my mask is destroyed and they can see my face. "Shit." They frown. I hide my face. "No. No. No." "We won't tell anyone Per-" I interrupt Chat. "No... You guys are in danger now." I start shaking. It's just like with Mj and Ned. I'll loose them.. With out thinking I quickly put another mask on and swing home.

Sorry it's short. I'm not feeling good but y'all deserve an update on the story.
Chat and Ladybug know Spidergirls identity?!?!? Will they be hurt by Doc Oc? Or Green Goblin? Or will they promise to help her, even if they're not superheros like her?