Welcome Party

Percy sighed as she woke up. It was luckily Saturday. Which means its a day off!! She gets out and dresses in a simple giant t-shirt and some sweat pants. She went down to the kitchen. "Hey Aunt May!" Percy said happily as she kissed her Aunt on the cheek. "Hello honey." The older said. "So whats on the agenda?" Percy asked. "Well-" There is a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Percy said and opened the door. She saw it was a delivery person. "Is Miss Percy Parker here?" He asked.

"Uhm yes." She said nervously. "Ah well Mr Stark sent me to give you this." He said and gave her a box. She nodded as he left she shut the door. "Who was it?" "Oh person was lost." She said and went to her room. She opened it and saw it was a normal watch. Huh?

She put it on and began to mess with it, she pressed a button and a hologram appeared. "Hello! I am your personal watch, Hollie! It's nice to meet up Miss Percy Parker!" The watch said making a ^°^ face. Percy smiled. "Nice to meet you as well Hollie. So what do you do?" "Oh! I will help you call and face time Mr Stark! I can also tell when you have a fever, heart rate is up, or something is wrong with your body. Such as right now you are dehydrated!" Hollie said.

"Oh... Yeah.. I haven't drank any water in a while." Percy said. "Also can I talk to you whenever needed?" She asked. "Yes! I am here for when you are sad or need a friend!" Hollie added as Percy smiled. She than got a call on her phone. She answered.

"Hey Percy." She hears Mari say. "Hey Mari. What's up?" Percy asked. "Oh well I was wondering if you wanna hangout?" Percy giggled. "Sure. Meet you at your place in 30 minutes maybe." She says and says bye and hangs up.

Once dressed, Percy brushes her hair, sure it was short but it still it was messy

(Idk who this is!! If y'all find out tell me)

Once ready, Percy said goodbye to her aunt and left. She hummed as she saw Chat Noir. Hm? She watched him. He was very elegant. She looked away and looked back. Aw he was gone. She turned to continue walking but almost fell back. "Gah!" She said seeing Chat Noir. "Hello." Chat said bowing. "Oh uh-uhm hi." Percy said flustered. "I saw you watching me." He smirked. Percy hid her face. "Y-You did? Oh uhm sorry. I was just thinking that you are very graceful in how you move and." She froze. "That sounded weird ignore that. Heh." She said. "My names Chat Noir." He says.