chapter 1

He grabbed my hand and pushed me down onto the bed.
"Wait !" I said, "What about the game?" I looked into my friends eyes
"Why the hell do you have to ruin every good moment?" Alex said in an angerly joking voice.
We move over to my gaming console. 'Among Us' is still loading. Alex had looked at me with those eyes I was very familiar with. His eyes spoke many words. He needed a release. I stared at Alex while I took his belt off, slowly kissing his neck. I look up and see his eyes are stuck on where my hands are. He moves me over and takes his pants off revealing his cock to me. I stared at it with such awe. I couldn t wait till I could suck on it. "Please Emerson I need you to suck my dick, you know just what to do~" Alex said while looking at me begging. He trusts me to be nice. Leaving me total control of his cock. I start jerking off Alex slowly. He sits back to get comfortable. I start to speed up using both hands. He started to grip the couch pillows, his eyes rolling back. I started sucking on his dick.
"Fuck~~ Emerson!"
He started to cum in my mouth. Tastes so good, however I wasnt done. I take my hands and start jerking him off faster than before, his pre cum still coming out around his cock. Gripping the pillows harder, and moaning so loud made me only go faster.
"oh Ah~~"
He cummed just in time . My mother came home, I could hear her in the drive way. Me and Alex wern't able to play 'Among Us' sadly. Alex put his pants on and jumped out the window so my mother hopefully wouldn't know he was here.
"Em dear!" My mother called out
"Yes mother, hi."
"How was school sweetie?"
"Good how was work?"
"Oh you know it was work so tiring, why was Alex here?"
"He needed help with some work,"
"Well he needs my permission got that little boy"
"Yes ma'am sorry."
(Alex is 17 and Emerson is 18, not kids)
My mother soon trailed off into her room. I cant believe we used to get along well when I was a kid. Lots of things have changed since then. The rooms used to glow when she entered but now they don't. If anything they get darker.
I sit down thinking about how lucky Alex was. If he was here, I think my mother would of rocked his shit. Anyway, it's time for me to go to bed.