chapter 2: school time

I was sitting in the middle of English. My worst class. I had no idea what to do in this class, yet I was a senior. I sat next to a kid I hated, but he helped me with my work, so it was worth the annoying convos we had.

We got a paper and of course it was a hard one. I waited until Bently was finished with his paper. I wispered over to him and asked for his  paper.
"Why the hell should I give it to you?"
"I suck at this class, that's why."
"I'll only give you my paper under one condition."
"Yes, anything, Bently."
"You have to do your work for a whole week by yourself."
"What no ill fail!"
"Too bad," Bently said while holding his paper and shaking it in my face. How dare he. I was known as the nice person in school. I would do anything for people. Yet he didn't wanna help me. It's okay, I guess.
"Fine, you ass "
Another thing I need to say is im also known as the school slut. I fucked many people I guess. It's a rumor, but I'm sticking with 1. His name is Alex, the one and only <3. I felt a type of way towards him, but I wouldn't admit it to him. Even if we have done things.

Bently yelled at me, and the teacher, of course, got pissed. She wanted to know what was happening, and I rushed to kick the desk without her seeing and knocked the pencil to the ground. I picked it up and said I needed my pencil and he found it.
" We will no longer affect your class time, miss we apologize," I said in a sweet voice.
"Sure, but next time, please be quite," Miss had said.

I took his paper and started to write everything down. I was so happy that I went another day not getting introuble. My teacher hates me and a lot of the other guys. She only likes the females, which is understandable the males suck and are rude af.

School time was over, and it was time to go home. I ended up messaging Alex

-------------------------texts---------------------------
A- Hey, can you go to my house after school?
E- what no my mother isn't gonna let me most likely
A- damn please ill let you use me. You can even put your 🍆 in me 😏
E- damn Alex, that sure is tempting. I'll go. im gonna message my mom
A- sweet, I'll go ahead and get ready for you <3

Switching to texting mother

M-what do you want?
E-im going to alexs house he needs help with studying
M-okay i dont care do what ever the fuck you want

I messaged Alex telling him I was able to come over and possibly able to stay for the weekend. And boy I was so ready for what was gonna happen.