Chapter 4

The windows fogged up made it impossible to see who's knocking. Alex freaked out. He got dressed within seconds and threw a blanket over me. He went to the front and rolled down the driver's window.
"Hey there pal!" This seemingly old man said happily
"Oh hey sir" Alex said while forcing a smile. The old man looked like death. He was so tired and dirty looking.
"I was wondering if you could drive me home?" He asked. It was only eight at night.
"Oh um, I'm not allowed to let people in the car.." Alex told the man lying. The truth was Alex didn't trust the man and just didn't wanna mess with him. I honestly don't blame him and continued to stay quite.
"Well you don't seem to have anyone else in the car boy. Let me in" the man started to grab onto the door handle attempting to open the car door.
"Have a good night sir." Alex said rushed and turned the car on and got out of there. We went back to his house and on the way I was getting dressed.
"That guy was a creep for sure." I say,
"Damn right. I don't trust people to begin with and that didn't help." Alex said turning into the drive way. 
"What did your mom make for dinner again?" I asked
"Chicken noodles with mashed potatoes, they'll be good as fuck" Alex turned the car off and got his things together and we both walked inside.
"Well hello, nice to see you made it back home boys." Alex's mom said happily. We all got our food and sat at the dinner table. We all talked about future careers and stuff we wanted to pursue. It was quite nice having a family dynamic that was friendly and not toxic. Right as I got comfortable my mother called.
"Oh, my mom's calling sorry one moment." I say worried and walking outside so they cannot over hear anything.
"Hey mom wh--" I tried saying but rudely got cut off
"Where the fuck are you boy! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" She screamed
"I'm at Alex's house. I asked permission and you said yes mom." I remain calm as this is normal
"OH FUCK OFF EMERSON. You no good little peice of fucking shit. You're probably lying to me and going off fucking girls getting them pregnant like your DEAD BEAT FATHER!" She hung up on me and I begin to feel worried. I turn around and see Alex standing at the door watching and listening to what happened.
"How long have you been there...?" I ask hoping he didn't hear anything.
"Long enough to know your mother's fucking crazy." He said motioning me to come inside.
"Can we go to the mall tomorrow? I feel like blowing off some steam." I ask
"Yes we can but in the mean time you know what else you can blow?" Alex likes making stupid ass jokes but I adore him for it.
"Get me dessert and I'll think about it." I laugh slightly. Eventually we head to his room and we end up cuddling. It's crazy how close we are and how many times we hook up but we're not dating. I like him majorly. But I will not admit it to him. We're friends with benefits nothing more nothing less.
Me and Alex continue to lay down. He holds me in his arms with his head resting behind mine. His grip isn't suffocating but it's soft and gentle. He makes me feel so comfortable. Eventually I trail off to sleep and wake up with Alex getting dressed in the corner.
"Like what you see Em?" Alex jokes around as he takes his shirt off. His light brown skin glowing in the sun light that's coming from the window. It honestly makes me blush. I hide my face as he walks over once he gets his shirt on. He lifts my head up to look at him.
"Its okay to admit it doll." He says as he kisses my forehead. Again I blush. Alex just puts his hand on my cheek and smiles at me. I adore this man. What he's doing is making me feel all weird inside. He walks away to the bathroom to fix his hair. Which obviously I think looks great no matter what.
   I get up and go to the other bathroom they have in the hallway to get dressed. I but my favorite leather jacket on with my green shirt under. Plus joggers since I don't feel extra today. Alex was wearing a normal t-shirt with jeans on. He also put his hair up in a pony tail. His curly hair looks so good up.
    We get into his mom's van and go to the very back to lay down. The mall we planned on going to was four hours away. This mall was a tourist place and we figured why not explore. We had snacks and blankets, pillows and something to watch a movie on. We got an hour into the car ride when Alex began to touch my sides and lean into my ear letting me hear and feel his hot breath on me.
"I need you Em" Alex said touching my groin area.
"Here in the car?" I ask worried. The seats would block us from being seen but I'm not good at being quiet. "Can't we wait till be get to the mall?" I asked as he un buttons my pants.
"We can, but let me make you feel good right now" Alex proceeds to stroke me as I look out the window. I feel his hand going up and down. It feels amazing, I cover my mouth to not make any sounds.
"Alex-" I say before bursting onto his hand.
"That was quick, seems like you needed this" He says as he kisses my neck. "You want to lay down and rest up for the rest of the ride?" He asks cleaning off his hand with the napkins he got. I didn't realize he grabbed them at the gas station when we got our stuff.
"Sure," I say as we lay comfortably together and shortly fall asleep.