Chapter 3

" hey um Alex your mom isn't gonna be home, right??" I said
" No love, she won't. You can be as loud as you want~, scream my name if you want, " Alex said as he moved my chin up towards his face. He kept it there, just staring at me. Thats when I remembered he told me I get to fuck him~
"Not so fast there little boy," I started saying while pushing him down on his knees. "You said I get to rail you Mr. Im going to use that dick of mine and you're gonna scream my name." Alex was now completely on the ground waiting like the good little boy that he is. "Emerson I-" Alex said but was interrupted by me kissing him on the lips. He grabbed my whole body and switched our positions, I was now the one on the floor and he was above me kissing every inch of my body. "Ahh~" I moaned when he hit a soft spot on my body. "You sensitive there baby?" Alex asked me rubbing there again. I let out a whimper. I was starting to feel aroused but thats when I remembered he said I could dominate him this time. I grabbed Alex's hand and shoved him over to where I was on top. I grabbed the rope next to his bed and tied his hands together. "Em what are you-" I bit Alex on the shoulder and kissed his neck "Ahh- Em please" Alex begged "What Alex do you not like me doing this?" I said as I lifted my self up and was just sitting on his area. "No I like it but I- Im nervous someone's gonna walk in."
"Well you just need to keep it down love~" I said as I started to rub on his cock. He started to squirm. I took his shirt off as much as possible since his hands where still tied. I started to play with his nipples while still grinding on him. "ahh mmmmm~~" he moaned. I pulled his pants down and started to put my finger slowly inside him. "Please baby." Alex moaned.
"Please what? You gotta tell me what you want~" I said as I put another finger in.
"I want- fuck- ahh- I want you to fuck me please." Alex said
"Oh good boy~ You're learning so well!" I ended up saying while i entered him. He was so tight it felt so good. I started off slow in hopes I wouldn't hurt or finish him off fast.
"Holy fuck this feels good." I said speeding it up. I could tell Alex was trying not to be loud. I could tell he was feeling good. His face was so pretty when he was having fun.
" please em dont stop" he whispered through the moans he let out. I wasn't planning on stoping so I just smiled and sped up more.
--------------couple minutes later-------------
A car pulled into the drive way. We didn't notice until we heard the front door. Few seconds later someone walked by Alex's door. Alex let out one loud moan. "Fuck Emerson!!" I quickly covered his mouth and whispered, "alex what the fuck!" He looked into my eyes in an apologetic way. I could tell he felt bad because the next moment his mother knocked on the door.
"Alex honey are you and Emerson okay?" She asked while trying to open the door.
"I- yes, yes mom we are fine!" Alex said as he jumped up and slammed the door shut before his mom was able to open it.
"Oh! My my careful dear ill leave you two alone then." The mother said as she walked away from the door. That was a close one. Thank god she isn't like my mother. My mom would of broke down the door so fast.
"Hey Emerson why don't you get cleaned up and we can go for a walk." Alex said as he grabbed my hand and lifted me up. I find it very funny how we are both just standing there no cloths on staring at eachother.
"Oh and can you please untie me?" Alex asks as he moves his hands towards me.
"Sure." I said as I untied him and wrapped the rope up again to where it was nice and neat. Alex says he has a special drawer for sexual stuff so I put it in there.
------------------some time later-----------------
"Hey mom can me and Em go to the gas station a town over?" Alex asked walking up to his mom
"Sure sweetie, you can take my car. Don't get to full from snacks dear I'm making dinner." Alex's mother said giving him a hug. If I'm being honest it's so weird seeing a loving family. I live in one that's annoying and scary.
"Thank you ma'am, I'll make sure to drive safely," I say as me and his mom laugh.
"I trust you dear." She says handing me the keys. Me and Alex walk out the door seeing the night sky filled with stars.
"Its so pretty," I say looking at Alex
"Just like when you cum Emerson" Alex laughs but I just get embarrassed and walk towards the car.
"Did you not like the joke Em?" He asks worried
"No" I say coldly motioning him to get in the car. He stays silent and so do I. We head to the gas station and get our food and drinks. I go down an isle and see Alex looking at condoms. I turn around and walk away. Does he think we're going to have sex in is mom's car? We can't, I mean it's big enough. It's a van for God's sake.
"Hey Em, checked out already. You about done? No rush obviously" he says with a smile.
"Yeah I'll go get my stuff checked out." I walk over to the register and get my stuff checked out and pay. We both head to the car and find a spot to sit next to the lake.
"Here is good Alex," I motion to a spot on the grass. The ground is soft but firm enough to lay and sit on. Plus we're using the blanket in the car.
"Sorry for making that joke Em" Alex says handing me my Pringles.
"Its okay, I just got embarrassed."
"I could tell, you just look attractive when you make certain faces."
"I'll take that as a compliment"
"That's how it's meant to be anyway" Alex laughs.
We lay down looking at the stars and Alex scoots closer to me practically cuddling me. Eventually he was holding me in his arms.
"Is it okay if I grind on you Em?" Alex asks in a needy voice.
"Oh - um sure.." I say in response not expecting what he asked. He began rubbing his length against my behind. It honestly felt nice. I tried to hold back my moans incase anyone came near. He moved his hands down to my erect member and began rubbing it.
"Ahhh~ Alex, we can't have sex here it's to risky." I say pushing his hand away.
"We could drive somewhere else or just fuck in the car baby. I need you and I can tell you need me too." Alex said still rubbing my behind with his length.
"We can fuck in the car if I drive to a less popular place." I say leaving Alex's arms.
"Deal." He says packing everything up and heading to the van. We both get in the van and he continues to rub my erection. He attempted to unbutton my pants but I denied it until we arrived. We got back to our home town and parked in a hidden place within a forest.
"Okay we're here" I say turning to Alex.
"Get in the back." He says in a stern voice. I get in the back and we set the seats down and immediately Alex begins kissing me. He takes breaks to unclothe me and I do the same to him. He pushes me back and raises my legs.
"I can't believe I get to fuck you in my moms car Em. You went from innocent to slutty real quick." Alex said rubbing my hole with lube.
"Please be gentle Alex I'm nervous" I say slightly worried. Alex slides his finger in first trying to stretch me slowly.
"God you're tight can't wait to feel your hole gripping my cock." Alex continues to put more and more fingers in my hole until it's stretched enough for him to enter. He slowly slides it in. "F-fuck" I say whimpering. Alex feels so good inside me. The further he goes the more pleasure I feel.
"Alex, please~" I moan looking at him
"Yes baby what do you want me to do? Use your words to guide me darling" He looks as me with a look of lust in his eyes.
"Please fuck me Alex~" I beg as I move inwards to his cock. He stops me from moving
"Oh baby your becoming more needy by the minute huh," He says slightly laughing. "Guess you want this more than I do." He begins to thrust into me. He goes in and out filling me up more and more. I feel his length twitch inside and it makes this moment feel amazing. I grab onto Alex's back as he bent over me. He slams his self into me as I moan for him.
"Fuck Alex! Keep going please~~~" I beg grinding against is thrusts. There was a rustling of leaves outside the car but we didn't realize until someone knocked on the windows. They fogged up from us having sex.
"Shit.." Alex says looking at me.