Reincarnated as Fell!Sans - P.1 [This Is Stupid...]

I woke up once again on 'My' Bed....it wasn't Even mine to begin with...I Just took the Lives of others..Just because I Jumped off of a Rooftop of my School Building...and That started It All..you might be Wondering..Why the Hell did I even Die anyways..? I still Had a lot of Things to do, yeah..But...I Couldn't take it anymore..Soo..I Planned my own Death..and I'm Pretty sure almost Everyone in the School Saw..of course they Would...They can See the School Rooftop and Shit..And-

Wait..I'm Supposed to go with the Day Right now...Uugh...

I Groaned as I Twist and Turn around 'My' Bed Trying to fall back asleep To no avail to do so, Me. getting Grumpy Decided to sit up on 'My' bed and Start the Day..

I sighed Heavily, still Feeling tired as Fuck right now..Like I always Do when i was were Younger and was still Alive and Well, Physically.

There some things that Stayed with me..Like My Lazy But Protective Self and My Expressionless Face and other Stuff about me...

I wished that I Could Just..come out of my Shell and Tell others about my Problems without getting Reincarnated A G A I N...oh sure! I did Vent out about it as a Swap!sans Before but I got Reincarnated A G A I N after That! This wasn't Exactly Even fair as I have been Through so, SO Much Fucking Resets! I just..

I shook my Skull..I shouldn't Think about those right now...But how am I Gonna even do That..?

I Scoffed and Looked through my Closet..yeah I Have a Closet-

I took out my Normal Clothing I had as a Underfell Resident Here. Which is my black and Yellow Jacket and my black Shorts that had a Yellow Stripe on the Middle, My spiked collar..Weird I know. But it's how UF!Sans Is in here.

*Timeskip to you by a Chibi Depressed R!Underfell!Sans*

I went downstairs When I was Done Dressing up and saw Fell!Pap walking towards me and Patting me on the Skull which I Slightly Flinched at and than Looked at Pap who was Opening the Door But he turned to look at me and said " SANS! YOU BETTER BE AT YOUR STATION WHEN I GET THERE OKAY?! " I nod my Hea- Skull and Put my hands in my Pockets But then he Added something saying it, more Softly " There's also Chocolate chip cookies if you want Brother. " I Immediately Perked up at That..Chocolate chip cookies? I tilted my Skull to the Side and Grinned Mischievously as I Had a idea on what to do with those Cookies..

Papyrus saw as He Narrowed his Eye-sockect and Said " DO NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOU ARE GONNA DO SANS! " " No Promises Bro. " " UGH! WHATEVER. JUST DON'T MAKE A MESS, OKAY SANS! " I shrugged at That and Went to the Kitchen Saying " 'Kay Bro. I'll try Not to. "

Then I heard a Door slam and Flinched at that. Dammit, My hearing Sensitivity. Oh well.

I went and Checked where the Cookies Were and Found them. then I Went to the Table and Sat down, Eating my Cookies one by one.

After probably a Few Minutes or So...Dammit- I still Don't know my Sense of Time-..only a Few Cookies Left in the Package..Welp shit-..Paps is gonna Scold Me for eating to Much-

But my Horror-hunger Instincts-! ..It is Shit.

Okay- I should Stop Thinking Weirdly-

And- OW-! SHIT-!

Fell Glitched For a Split Second and You Can See him turn Into Horror Sans if you Were Fast Enough to See, Than Glitched Back to 'Normal'.

Ouch...That kinda Hurt..Dammit....Why did I Even have to Glitch now..? I- Whatever...

I Just stayed In My Seat that I forgot to Go to My Station..Papyrus is Sure gonna Kick my Ass...