Underfell!Sans - P.2

I Immediately Realized I was Supposed to Be at My station and Quickly Teleported there Before 'Boss' saw Me Late.

And I was lucky as 'Boss' came after I Teleported here. Which was a Relief to Me [or Maybe I was Being Paranoid or something. Because sometimes He can be a Asshole Whenever I Reincarnated as a Fell!Sans..-]

Then he Started to say Some Stuff about Puzzles/Riddles and His Lasagna and other Stuff I Didn't Exactly Bother to Listen.

I Just Listened to Him Ranting off Puzzle/Riddle Ideas and His Lasagna..Dammit now I'm Hungry again-

anyway..He stopped and Went to Somewhere Else. Probably Going to make Riddles or Something. or Just Doing his Traps.....Either one of Those.

I Just lied my Hea- Skull down, and Started Thinking about Which day My Death Day would Be, and Either if It would be a Week, Month, a Year or Two.

Then again, This is a Fell AU. and I Don't Know If it's Dangerous as Some Fanfics or Just that you have to Be a bit Iffy about.

I would take the second one, I Don't Wanna Damn Die Early, If It's Dangerous as Fuck!

Fucking Hell Man, I Hate this Shit.
Uuugh-

*Ahem, Timeskip Shit *Cough*

Currently, I was at Grillby's Drinking Ketchup [I Like Ketchup more than Mustard- How can anyone Drink Mustard?] and Eating Fries, Yum.

Oh, What the Fuck, why Did I Say that in my Non-existent Brain-?

I tried Stifling my laugh at That, But I was Probably Failing as My Shoulders was Probably Jumping up and down of something-

Aaand, I was probably getting weird looks. But do I care? Nope, not at all.

Not like I will anyway since I would Just- Go dust and poof! Reincarnated again.

But anyways- oh, I also have a..Journal about Each Reincarnation, Reset, which AU or Multiverse etc.

Since, If you were to Experience many Lives, I Guess try and Journal It?

I Mentally Shrug at that and Fucking Hope it also doesn't happen IRL because It will be so hecking Awkward-

I hope so-

.....

....

...

..

.

.

..

...

....

.....

Sans has..been acting a bit off, He flinched when I Pat him on the head.

Which- Is not usually his exact reaction to It And while the underground Is Dangerous, I've never done any harm to him! But..could he possibly been harmed while I wasn't looking? If so..Then I'm not fucking pleased That someone had hurt MY Brother, They do realize, He has a Brother That's the CAPTAIN of the ROYAL GUARD?

If So...Then They fucked up, I'll have to keep a better Socket on Sans then.

..which shouldn't be Tough, Right?