Tony and Leslie axel

Alison's p.o.v
Opie tig and chibs were all outside making sure no one got out till I wanted them to leave. I hand Jesse the paper and he had anger all over his face no one spoke they all waited for me to talk I set my gun on the table and everyone frowned but one person stared at the gun "my brother has a smiley face tattoo for every person he kills isn't that unique?" I say quietly. No one says a word I look around the room "before we start is there anyone that wants to admit anything?" No one spoke I rose an eyebrow "no ? Hmm I Dunno what do you think Jesse?" I glares at the papers in his hands then looks to me "someone in this room is a rat and I can't understand why someone would betray us like this" I nod slowly and look at everyone "so no one has any confessions. To make?" I ask once again no answers.

I get up and grab the gun walking around the table "clubs don't work unless everyone is truthful about who they really are , instant that right... tony" I stopped behind him and held the gun to his head the others in shock and some looked angry at Tony "why'd you do it tony" Jesse asked I hit him in the back of the head with the gun "answer the question". Tony chuckled "is this what it felt like for you Alison? When Leslie held the gun to your head while he fucked you" my jaw dropped and trey glared at him "who the fuck do you think you are ass hole" tony laughed loudly "or what about the baby .. Leslie's baby that you killed what happened when he found out you got a abortion , did he bash you into a pulp then rape you before trying to kill you"

I stood in shock sam pulled Tony out of his chair and punched him in the face "who the fuck are you ass wipe you don't fucking talk to ladies like that" tony smiled "I'm surprised you don't remember me Alison I'm Tony axel" I stare at him in horror "Leslie's brother" he smiled "you know Leslie always told me how good you felt maybe you hand me that gun I bend you over this table and you can relive your past?" I glare at him "where's my club members" he smiles "hmm I'm not sure but I did give jade a test run man oh man that was amazing" without thinking I pulled the trigger four times. And watched his body fall to the ground

I kicked it "someone clean up this mess burn the body put the remains in the ocean " I paused and looked at Sam and Saxon "his phone is out in the box use it try track down our members I need to give little jade a hug" I felt so guilty Jesse walked over "you okay Ali?" I shook my head "because of my past ... my one girl club member was raped just like I was with a gun to her head" I need to save them all and I needed to be there for jade I walked out and looked at opie "baby can you please call hap" he nodded slowly "you okay princess" I shook my head slowly and hugged him "why is it still haunting me" I felt his arms tighten around me "I'll fix it baby I promise"