Aftermath

Alison's p.o.v
I stare at the cabin in the distance I sigh and look at Jesse. He sighs "you ready Ali?" I nod and he smiles with hope "alright mike and trey with Ali at the front door Sam and Saxon with me" I nod "Saxon and mike get the phones ready so we can do the count down" they nod and we all run down the dirt road towards the house

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1!" Mike whispers into the phone and as he says one i shoot the door handle and barge down the door and see the other boys come in the back door. I point around the room signalling everyone to check each room I walk towards the kitchen and look around "clear!" I call out. And everyone else announces the house is empty I frown "where the fuck are they?" I sat on the couch and Jesse shrugs "fucked if I know" I sighed "boys go check the perimeter of the cabin sax go check the cupboards in each room" they all leave and I frown looking at the carpet The corner of it folded over I raise an eyebrow and look at it I stomp on the ground twice and Jesse looks at me like I'm nuts "Ali what the fuck are you doing?" I look at him "it's hollow .. the floor is hollow" I pull the carpet away and I see a trap door "guys!" I shout and they all rush in I point to the door and they all stare in shock "jess" he nods and opens the trap door slowly as we all aim. Our guns I look in there and see three people tied to chairs and gaged I smile with triumph "boys get them up here"

"Max" I whisper hugging him he cracks a small smile "knew you would find me little Ali" I smile and move on to jay "jay are you okay buddy" he nods sadly and hugs me "thank you for saving us Alison" lastly jade I look at her and sigh sadly "Sam I'll take the van you ride my bike"

I haven't said a word to jade except I dropped jay and max off at there houses and now jade was with me "aw no Alison I live on the other side of town" I shook my head "we need to speak" She frowns but nods I pull up at the front of my house seeing jax and haps bikes.

I help jade walk into the house the boys all looked up and I shook my head sadly I saw Kenny and Ellie look over and opie frowns "kids go play outside for a minute" I walk jade to the bathroom "I'll go get you a towel and some clean clothes" I whisper and she clings onto my arm "promise me you'll come back" I nod and hug her "I promise sweetheart ,now jump in the shower"

I grab some pyjama pants and a samcro shirt and. I some unworn new underwear I grab a towel and knocked on the door "jade" the door opens slowly "come in" she says quietly I hand her the towel "you can stay here tonight I'll get Ellie to get the spare mattress and she can sleep in kennys room so you can sleep in her bed" she nods thankfully And I smile softly "get dressed and meet me in the Lounge room"

I walk out and see the boys i sigh and wrap my arms around his torso burying my face in his chest "you okay baby?" He asks and I frown pulling out of the hug "I'll be at home tonight and tomorrow .. jadey is really ..hurt at the moment I need to help her ha know girl to girl" hap nods "so She's staying here with you and ope?" I nod and hear the bathroom door open "so why are you's all here?" Jax sighs "some shit went down over at diosa one of the girls got shot" my eyes widen "god" jax frowned "yeah i know we gotta track down the guy" hap smirked "I get to have a little fun" I rolled my eyes at his sick humour and opie pecks my lips "I'll be back before dinner babe" I nod "love you" he smiled softly "love you ali".

After the boys leave jade slowly walks out and I smile "sit down jade" she sits and I hold both her hands "jade .. I'm so soo sorry that this has happened to you" her eyes start to water and she looks at her lap I frown "when you're ready to talk I'll be here .. it's happened to me before and it's because of my crazy past that he followed me to Lodi and charming. And all of this happened I promise another man will never lay his hands on you like that again. If you get any bad vibes of someone you tell me okay" she looks up at me and hugs me crying on my shoulder "he raped me in front of jay and max" my eyes widen and I rub her back "oh my god jadey"