Truth be told

Alison's p.o.v
I sighed as happy sat next to me we were at the look out he had shown me. "What's up little killer" he asked and I shrugged "how do you feel about all of this" he turned his head and looked at me "what do you mean Ali?" I shrugged frowning slightly looking at the view of charming "me and my club , me being in charming .... me living with opie?" I looked at him and he shrugged "youre club... Is okay as long as you're protected and I love having you back in charming .. You living with Opie... I don't know I don't want my baby sister to get hurt" I frowned. And shook my head "I won't you know that" he smiled slightly but then sighed "have you slept with him" my jaw dropped in shock "HAP" he shook his head "no alison out of all seriousness have You ? What's going on between you's?" I shrugged "yeah I mean I guess I'm sorta his old lady?" He raised an eyebrow "sorta?" I looked at my hands in my lap "he called me his girl last night" Hap shook his head "ope wants to talk to me tonight ... He is probably going to ask if he can make you his old lady" I felt my heart beat faster "you think so ?" He smirked "do you like him" I nod slowly and Hap sighed "the minute he brakes you're heart" I shook my head "he won't" hap sighed. And kissed my forehead "we need to get back to our clubs"

"Boys welcome to the first table meeting" I paused and smiled Jesse my vp ,Mike the Saa, Trey our hitman, Sam our Amazing hacker, Tony as road captain ,Max you are in charge of money my treasurer and Saxon you're on weapons" the boys cheers and Jesse chuckled "okay boys our girl Ali has struck a deal with samcro. They have recently stopped selling guns to Russians. And clay morrow has insured us that we will get the Russians guns from now on" I nodded "samcro is family we help them they help us I expect You's to get along with them .. next order of bussiness trey what you got?" He nodded "we need to make ourself known around here leave a message that we are not to be messed with especially Alison our main game is there's no drugs in charming ... we won't no drugs in Lodi we kill the head boss of the drug cartel here we leave a message that drugs need to stop getting sold". I nodded slowly and looked at the boys "we kill the boss we blow up the meth lab" the all exchanged nods and looks of agreement and I sighed "so Saxon trey and Sam tonight your up you make it quick you make it smooth don't leave any dna trey is in charge" everyone nodded and I smiled "I've gotta go home but Jesse why don't you treat the boys to a party get some croeatters. Enjoy yourselves" the boys grinned and I rolled my eyes laughing "vut the need to be out of my clubhouse by 8am" Jesse chuckled as we all got up and he hugged my side "ride home safe little killer" I smiled softly "always"