Dont forget your guns

Alison's p.o.v
I smiled as I watched hap and Tig in the ring "you fight too?" I turned my head and saw opie sitting next to me Sipping a beer "I used to .. I stopped" he looked at my waiting for me to continue I sighed "I put a girl In a coma I didn't mean to.. me and hap were at a bar the whole night she was trying to get with him when he said no because it was his baby sisters birthday. She provoked me told me I was a slut and because she knew my ex she told me I was nothing but his punching bag I got fired up and when I was dragged off her she was in a coma". I sighed and took a drag from my cigarette "three month coma I apologised to the family I paid for all the hospital bills. And i left Arizona" I looked at opie and frowned "I know I'm a bad person ... and I can't blame my actions on anyone but myself" I trailed off and opie sighed "we've all done bad things darlin I mean at least you helped he family and apologised but your like your brother you don't like to be messed with" I nodded and we went silent as I watched hap knock tig around I rolled my eyes "I think I need a place of my own .. I'm starting to crazy sitting here 24/7" opie frowned and looked at me "actually .. I have a. Spare room" I frowned "op that's your family home you don't need some biker trash hanging around" I shook his head "you ain't biker trash Ali, plus it would be a huge help sometimes I can't pick up the kids from school because I have club stuff so tara helps out when she can and Gemma but I would prefer them at my house if you know what I mean" I nodded and he smirked "then it's settled tomorrow you move in" my eyes widen "opie I can't I feel like I'm intruding" he chuckled and made me face him he caresses my cheek "please cmon kenny and Ellie love you they can't wait to see you again" he looked at my lips and smiled softly "and I wouldn't mind having you around more often" I blushed and he moved a strand of hair out of my face "promise if you move in and help me out with the kids this Saturday. I have a free day me you the kids can go out the in the night I'll take you out alone" I frowned. And grabbed my hand "cmon don't make me beg ali" I laughed "okay okay I'll help out I'll move in" he grinned and kissed my forehead "I'm gonna go see jax dont go chatting up other guys darlin" I laughed "don't go fucking croeatters" he laughed "haven't since you got here darlin"

"You leaving?" Hap said as he walked in I looked at him and shrugged "not town. I'm gonna stay at opies help out with his kids" hap raised an eyebrow "you with him". I shook my head "no just friends" he scoffed "I know you Alison I grew up with you ... you like opie" I froze and looked at him he smirked "knew it!" I glared "you know nothing" he ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek "tell me if you need help I need to speak with opie" my eyes widen "HAP" he smirked again "later sis don't forget to pack your guns"