Chapter 7

"Y/n, there is something you must do," I looked around and saw I'm back in the flowers "what is it?" I asked looking towards the father "you must create two young, the embodiments of the light and dark sides," he explained "yeah try explaining that to the council," I argued "it is something that the jedi council cannot interfere with! your loyalty must now be to not the jedi, but to the force and the universe," he said "but... I just confessed my love to Ahsoka, I can't leave her," I replied "I am not saying you have to leave her, if Ahsoka is the one you love then she shall be the mother of the children," the father explained. I thought for a few moments, "I have a question to ask," I said "you have but to ask," "did you create the dyad?" I saw a smile form on his face "I knew you would ask this,  I did. You must tell the jedi council how you got your boost in the force, and you must tell them that you must have children to embody the force," he explained. I nodded and everything went black.

I woke up to see Ahsoka just smiling at me, "what?" I asked smiling a little "I saw your talk with the father, I'm honoured," she replied. I raised a hand and out it to her cheek "better get to work then," I said "with what?" "you," I replied and pulled her closer. I then got on top and started kissing and biting her neck, I heard her laughing. "Stop!" she squealed in a fit of giggles "I want you to be the barer of my children, and you will be," I said in a almost possessed tone. 

After an hour of... moaning and other noises we were both panting messes. "Well, that was certainly fun," Ahsoka commented "yep, god I love you," I replied as I snuggled against her, "you're adorable," she whispered in my ear. I smiled a little as I slowly fell asleep again. 

When I woke up I found Ahsoka was working on something. "Morning," I said looking over at her "hmm? morning, sleep well?" Ahsoka asked turning to look at me "yeah, thanks to you," I replied and got up, I got dressed and had a look on what she was doing. "Hey! No looking!" she exclaimed hiding it "ooh, you're keeping secrets," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her neck "I am, because I don't want you to know everything," she replied and kissed my cheek "you do know I can look into your memories right?" I asked with a smirk "don't, it's a gift," she said. I looked at the time and saw it was 10am, "you wanna go get some food?" I asked "sure," Ahsoka replied and got up. 

We walked to the cafeteria and quickly found it to be almost full. We went to get our food but I noticed some padawans staring at us, then they got up and walked over to us. "Hello?" Ahsoka said "hi Ahsoka, Y/n, we heard you two are close again," one replied "wonder why you'd hang out with this loser," another one added "because he's my best friend," Ahsoka replied "nobody wants to even be associated with him," another commented before slamming the hilt of their lightsaber into my stomach "what was that for?" I asked "weakling," the first one growled activating their's. The several jedi masters stood up and tried to interfere but I raised a hand, "I can handle this idiot," I said. I took one of my light sabers off my belt and they swung, I activated one end and blocked it "and I'm not a weakling," I added and pushed them off. People backed away as I activated the other end and they tried to swing again but I easily blocked again before parrying, "you haven't even gone on a mission, pathetic," they taunted "says the one with the single bladed lightsaber," I replied with a smirk. I was force pushed back but I didn't fight it, I however took out and activated another one of my lightsabers. They were surprised but continued to attack. I pushed them to the ground and I deactivated my blades, "don't attack me again," I said and turned away. I then foresaw they would attack me, they stood up and jumped at me. I quickly turned and held them in place with the force "stop," I growled before force pulling their lightsaber into my hand deactivating it "now go," I said as I let them go and threw them their weapon. "PADAWAN!" I turned to see Master Windu "which one are you talking to?" I asked "you, why would you attack my apprentice?" he asked "I didn't it was quite the opposite," I replied "liar," they scowled "you want some advice? don't pick fights you can't win and learn to be able to swallow your pride," I said and walked back to get my food but was stopped by Master Windu, "you're coming to the council chambers, now," he ordered. I nodded and we left.

"Master Windu, why is my padawan here?" Master Kenobi asked as we entered "he was picking a fight with my padawan, I saw L/n stood over him with his lightsaber," Master Windu replied "ask anyone in there and they'll tell you that this dick started it," I groaned "I do not need to, I saw what happened," he said "yes you do, unless you wanna do what your poor excuse for an apprentice did," I replied "and what did he do?" "be a sore loser, now I see where he gets it from," I said. I saw he was about to go for his lightsaber, and moments later he did. "You cannot beat me in a duel, Padawan," he challenged "you wanna test that theory? I know you're not Master Windu, why? because he may be a dick but he's not an idiot, and he's fair. He looks at all the evidence," I said and I could sense his surprise "and he has stronger mental shields," I added. They then swung their lightsaber at me but I quickly blocked it with my own. As they pushed harder the council all stood up and activated their own blades. I quickly jumped up and kicked the imposter in the face, "you know, you can make a good Windu impression. However I can see through anything," I commented and began my assault. I swung my lightsaber at high speeds and soon enough the imposter was on the ground, "you're the weakest jedi! HOW?!" they yelled "not anymore, could someone call a temple guard?" I asked. They were taken away and I looked at the padawan, "do you see why you don't want a fight with me?" i asked and they nodded and left.