Chapter 8

I walked into my quarters to find Ahsoka on the bed with a smile. "What's got you so happy?" I asked as I went over and kissed her "well... you know how you have to have two children?" she asked "yeah," I then realised what she was saying "you're pregnant?" I asked, she nodded. I grinned like an idiot and embraced her. "We have to tell the council," Ahsoka whispered into my shoulder "why? this is something they have no control over," I argued "the father said you have to tell them everything, otherwise it'll just cause problems," she said "how long have you known you're pregnant?" I asked "three months, and by that time I was two months pregnant," I nodded and we kissed "how do I not notice that shit for five months?" I commented "as observant as you are, you didn't notice my stomach getting bigger," Ahsoka replied. 

We walked to Skywalker's quarters and Ahsoka knocked on the door. He called us in and he was surprised to see me here as well. "Hey you two, what's up?" he asked as I shut the door "we need to tell you some things," Ahsoka replied "why is something wrong?" he asked with concern in his voice "not at all, things couldn't be much better," I said "okay?" Skywalker was obviously more confused than anything... "I'm pregnant and we're dating," Ahsoka blurted out and we saw his shock. Things were absolutely silent for a few moments, he then stood up, walked over and pushed me to the ground "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" he yelled "Anakin stop!" Ahsoka exclaimed grabbing his hand "why?" Skywalker growled "because I only told him about ten minutes ago, he's the father... and I love him," she replied as I stood back up. I saw him thinking "are you going to tell the council?" "when they're born, but we should probably let Obi-wan know," Ahsoka said, I nodded and we left.

We walked to my master's quarters and knocked. He let us in and was confused as to why we're all here. "Ahsoka and I have news... but it can't be told to anyone else," I said "okay? is it good or bad?" Obi-wan asked "it's amazing!" Skywalker exclaimed "he attacked me when we told him," I added "I'm pregnant," Ahsoka said I saw Obi-wan was shocked... "you two will be expelled," he scolded "no we won't," she argued "and why's that?" Skywalker asked "because of the reason she's pregnant, it was no accident by any means," I explained. I saw they were confused again, "and the reason is?" Obi-wan asked "so you know how I'm like the embodiment of balance now?" he nodded "well I have to have two children to embody the light and dark sides, the father explained to me in another dream that it was out of the council's control and that my loyalty has to be to the force and the universe first. Ahsoka wanted to be the mother and because we're in love we decided she's the only one who should be the barer," I explained "so long story short one of your children could cause immense chaos? and the other more enlightened than Master Yoda?" Obi-wan asked "yeah pretty much," I said "do you plan on raising them here?" Skywalker asked "yes, and we know that the council will want to have them trained here, they'll be sensed the moment they're born," Ahsoka replied. Ahsoka leaned into me with a small smile, "the council will want you to break up," Skywalker stated "who says they have to know? They just have to know about the children," I argued with a smirk as I wrapped my arms around Ahsoka.