Welcome to Bone Town. 18 +

A/N: Special thanks to Renowned-Wolf, who was a huge help with this chapter. 

Sometime after Ozzie's.

Scene opens in the IMP Office. You are shown sitting on the couch cleaning your guns and sharpening your knives while listening to this on your headphones:

Moxxie is busy sorting out paperwork when Blitzo barges in. 

Blitzo: Moxxie, need you to help me with some errands!

Moxxie: What are we-

Blitzo: I don't pay you to ask questions. Now come on! (heading out the door) That means you have to do all the paperwork, Y/N.

Y/N: What was that, you Jack fuck sum bitch?!

Blitzo: You heard me, it's about time you did some actual work around here. (closes the door) Now Moxxie-

You shoot through the door.

Blitzo: (in pain) He split the boys right down the middle.

Moxxie: You wanna go to the Hospital?

Blitzo: Yes I would.

Moxxie: Y/N, I'm taking Blitzo to the Hospital. 

Y/N: (sarcastically) My, whatever for? (you blow the smoke from your gun)

Moxxie: I'll be back soon, but in all seriousness the paperwork does need to get done.

Y/N: Alright, alright.

Moxxie: Most of it's in my workspace, the rest is on Blitzo's desk.

You walk over to Moxxie's workspace and examine the papers.

Y/N: Oh, this'll be easy. 

You manage to sort out Moxxie's paperwork rather easily, thanks to Moxxie actually filling it out properly. You then go to sit at Blitzo's desk to deal with his paperwork.

Y/N: (looking at the papers) I can not read this fucking chicken scratch. He's not even using words on some of these. What's this? It's a drawing of Blitz-O riding a horse... naked. And this one, (facepalm) is a drawing of a horse riding Blitz-O naked. What is this numbnuts's major malfunction?

The stack of papers then falls over, spilling on the floor.

Y/N: Oh for fuck's sake.

You kneel down and gather the papers in a small stack on the floor when a white paw in black leggings is placed on top. You look up and see Loona sitting on the desk looking down at you with her legs crossed seductively and giving you bedroom eyes.

Loona: You look stressed, babe. Is there anything I can do to help? (she slides her foot forward)

You gently caress her foot, before kissing your way up her foot, then her leg and up her thigh, then up her toned stomach when you gently push her on to the desk, where you kiss your way up her chest, then her neck, then across her jaw, then finish with a passionate kiss on her lips.

When you separate, there's a thin strand of saliva connecting your lips.

Loona: Oh, yeah. You've got my engine all revved up.