Chapter 3-- I like you(Part 1)

Yeonjun just waned to make sure that if his younger brother Soobin is okay or not.Since he is far away from him.He took his car, drove to the camp to see Soobin just from a little distance.He reached there,hid behind a tree and saw his brother enjoying there.Soobin looked happy.Maybe he should have agreed to him.But nvm,he came here.Let him stay here.

Yeonjun:Wait,who is she??That girl doing that sholder dance??She is so beautiful.Wait,am I falling for her??I dont know.But she seemed to be Soobin's friend.I can find about her more from him.But now I want go home,I am very tired(Left)

...............................................................

Ahhh!Kang Taehyun.You are making my heart boom boom.Dont make me fall for you so much.Please stop.You are so cute.Aww~your dance is super cool.I love you.

Soobin:I can hear your mind talking a lot,Y/n!!

Beomgyu:It's about Taehyun,right??

Y/n:Its not like that.

Huening Kai:Now,its time for Y/n.You will dance.

Ryujin:Yes,Y/n.You will go.

Soobin:We chears for Y/n.Whoa~~~~

Y/n:No,I cant dance.

Beomgyu:I can see you already dancing at your wedding with Tae---

Y/n:Ahhh!ok.I am going for dance.

Taehyun:Yes!I am ready to see you dancing.I am so excited.(Screamed like fanboy)

Y/n;Shy***

Ryujin:Why are you excited??Shall we also get excited like you??(Teasing)

Soobin:Yes yes Taehyun.

Y/n:Ahh!Stop it guys.I am gonna dance now.

As,I was a blink,they knew my choice..which song  have wanted.The song played up and I moved my body and danced with the rhythym.

Y/n:Oh wait till I do when I hit you with that ddu ddu du~

Taehyun:Ouch!My heart.Something hit me here.

Beomgyu:Ouch Taehyun!I didnt except my sister would make you crazy in love so much.

Soobin:Hey,Kang Taehyun.When are you gonna express you feelings to my bestie??

Taehyun:Very soon.Wait there is nothing like this.

Huening Ka:OMG.You like Y/n(Shouting like dolphin)

Taehyun:(Holded Huening's mouth so that he couldnt speak)

Y/n:What!!Who like me??

Soobin:Taehyun.

Taehyun:Ahh,he didnt complete himself.I meant I like the way she danced.

Teachers:Hey,students go to sleep.Its 1 am.Dont you realize that its late night??

All:Okay ma'am.Goodnight.

Next day(Early morning)

I woke up at 4:30 am.I didnt want to sleep.I got ready went outside and saw Taehyun outside getting out from his tent.

Y/n:Hey Taehyun,you arent sleepy.

Taehyun:Yep.You too?

Y/n:Yep.Wanna go for a walk??

Taehyun:Sure??

Y/n:So,Taehyun(Walking with him)

Taehyun:Yes.

Y/n:What kind of girl do you like??

Taehyun:What kind of girl I like??

Y/n:Yes.

Taehyun:You are quite interested about my ideal type.

Y/n:Ahh!Say it.

Taehyun:I like girls who are cute.sensible,lovely,innocent,friendly,never giving up though it seems impossible to do it.

Is he talking about me???I am just having flashbacks of me bringing Soobin here which was quite impossible........

Taehyun:More directly,there is a friend I like.She matched my ideal type.

Y/n:Ohhh!

Taehyun:More directly,I like you~~

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shii.See you at the next part.Till then take care and bye bye.Love you a lot.