Chapter 9-- Merciless(Part 1)

I saw Yeonjun choking on food when he ate those spicy food.This should happen to those who doesnt know how to talk with a girl nicely.Then he got furious and couldnt believe that he shot Gia at her arm and blamed her for this.

Y/n:What did you just do??

Yeonjun:Shut up.Its none of your business.

Y/n:I am the one who did this.

Yeonjun:So,you did.Why did you do that??

Y/n:Cuz,I just wanted to teach you a lesson.Cuz you dont know how to respect a girl.

Yeonjun:You little--

He got up from chair and walked toward to me.But Soobin came between me and Yeonjun and he stopped his elder brother.

Yeonjun:Soobin,move from here.

Soobin:If you feel more angry then shoot me too.

Y/n:Move Soobin.Let him do what can he do.Grabbing my hair??Pushing on the ground??That's it.

Yeonjun:I will see you later.I wont forget about it.(Left cuz of being insulted)

Soobin:Are you okay,Ms Gia??

Y/n:I am sorrry.It happened bcuz of me.

Maid:Its okay.You dont need to appologize.

Soobin:Yes,Y/n.Why are you saying sorry??

Maid:Its Master Yeonjun who shot me.Not you.

Y/n:Ahhh!Its bleeding.Soobin,take her to hospital.

Soobin:Yep.I am taking.

Y/n:You have to take leave for at least 6 days for this injury.

Maid:If I take leave then who will work??

Y/n:I will work instead of you.My vacation is going and I am bored staying here.I will pass my time by working in your place.

Soobin:I will work with her too.And now lets go.

Maid:Okay(Left with Soobin to hospital)

Ahhh!Lets start working.The house is big as a castle.Ryujin would love to stay here.But this Yeonjun is so rude.Just for a spicy food,he shot his maid.Like,what the cheesecake!He doesnt have mercy.Hope he treat Ryujin nicely.I am worried for her though she mistreats my Beomgyu oppa.Yeah Beomgyu oppa.He even didnt call me.Did he just forget in his Hawaii trip with others??
Let me call him.I called Beomgyu oppa and saw he was eating..

Beomgyu:Hello!!

Y/n:Yoo,Beomgyu oppa.What are you eating?I can hear you.

Beomgyu:See by yourself

Y/n:So,you guys are eating pancakes.Kai's parents are there too.Hello uncle and aunt.

Hyuka's parents:Hello Y/n.How are you??

Y/n:I am fine.And you.

Hyuka's mom:We are fine too.You were suppose to come.

Hyuka's dad:Why didnt you come??

Taehyun:She got a boyfriend and he is more important to her.Thats why she didnt come.

Ryujin:Ahh!Taehyun!!

"Ouchh!He is angry"--I spoke in my mind.

Beomgyu:So,how are you??I heard from Soobin that your boyfriend is his hyung.That arrogant hyung.Hope he treats you like a princess.

Y/n:Yep,he does..Hehe!!But,Hyuka is not talking.Hey Huening.What happened??

Ryujin:He is angry with you cuz you gave him surprise and you are the one who is not able to come.

Huening Kai:I miss you Y/n(Pouts)

I wanted to cry and tell everything but I know it's not right time.If I say,Beomgyu hyung will be the one who will be the most hurted and would blame himself for this.

Taehyun:Nvm,Hyuka.Forgive her.She couldnt make cuz she got someone.

Y/n:Taehyun,can I talk with alone??

Taehyun:No,I cant.What if your bf saw me and doubts you??

Y/n:He is not home.I hope you can talk now.

Taehyun:Okay..

I took phone from Beomgyu oppa and went to another room

Taehyun:Now say.What do you have for explaination??

Y/n:Taehun,listen.I am extremely sorry for what happened.

Taehyun:And I forgave you for this.I am not angry with you.You could have reject me if you like that Yeonjun hyung.Why did you act like that you have a crush on me?It broke my heart.

Y/n:Taehyun,give me a chance to--

Taehyun:Fix my heart,then I will give you a chance.Cant you imagine how I felt when I heard that man saying that "I am her boyfriend"?I couldnt move.My heart broke in uncountable pieces.I waited for you till the last second of take off of the plane.I thought everything was a lie.You would come to me running.But,I forgot that he is the perfect man for you.

Y/n:No,Taehyun.Its not like that.If I could tell you everything.

Taehyun:What is left to say??Nevermind

I guess you are gonna meet each other.
The bond will tie up in a way that will never let go.
You and I cant meet each other in future.
Bringing the love of two people and let me sew it more tighter.

Anyways,my lunch is isn't over yet.Bye bye.(Hanged up)

Y/n:No Taehyun..Wait!!(Sighs)

(Author's POV:Well the 4 lines up are the lyrics of Ito.If you are a new Moa who havent listen to it,must listen to it.It is very beautiful.Waah!I almost promoted Ito here.)

I was washing the floor and thinking---
Ahhh!Taehyun seems very hurted.What those words?
"I guess you are gonna meet each other.The bond will tie up in a way that will never let go"
I didnt understand it.But I have to explain Taehyun when he comes here from Hawaii.
Cuz,if I will go to explain him on call,he will hang up.Just I have to wait for some days.
It's my day 3 here.Just 5 days more then they will come here to rescue me from that Merciless Mafia.

Thanks for reading this Cute Y/n-shii.See you at the next part soon.Take care and bye bye.Love you all.