Chapter 7-- Liar (Part 1)

I cried all night.I felt very weak as I have ate nothing since last morning.I searched if anything is in my bag.All I found a bottle of water.After drinking I was about to keep the bottle inside the bag,I found a rose in my bag.It must be Taehyun.He liked me back and now I lost him for forever.The chances of getting liked back by your is very low.But,I was lucky that he liked me.But,because of my brother's girlfriend,my  love story is over.Ahhhh!Shin Ryujin~~

I used to hate you for my Beomgyu oppa.But now,I hate you more for being the reason of  the conclusion of my love story.But she doesnt even know about this.Its not her mistake.She even didnt had a intention of this.She shipped me with Taehyun. Ahhh!Its all Yeonjun's fault.But,its not even his mistake.He did all of this intentionally.AhhhI am having fever(Fainted)

Suddenly,I woke up and saw the same man who was the reason for this,Choi Yeonjun.

Yeonjun:Are you okay??

He touched my forehead and I immediately removed his hands of me

Y/n:Dont touch me.

Yeonjun:I am not doing this at my will.You are someone's sister and just for you,I can get to Ryujin.

Y/n:So,I dont care.

Yeonjun:And yeah listen!Dont think I am soft.This is your day 2 here.Thats why I am being normal to you.And you have fever.Thats why.

Y/n:You think ending a love story is normal.You are so cruel.(Shouting)

Yeonjun:Shut up and take rest.And yeah,have breakfast.I guess,you ate nothing yesterday.

Y/n:I rather stay hungry but never eat your breakfast.

Yeonjun:You will get more sick if you dont eat.

Y/n:If you care for me,the bring Taehyun to me and let me go.

Yeonjun:Thats impossible.Eat if you change your mind(Left)

Y/n:Not me going to eat.(Sobbing and getting more weak)

..............................

Soobin went out and searching for Y/n.As Y/n and that forceful boyfriend are together right now,they must be somewhere outside.Soobin searched in every garden,park,amusement park of the city.But couldnt find her.
Maybe he should go to her home.What if she is there!!He is going there.

Soobin:Uhh!The door is locked.She is not here.Then where could be she??
Wait there is CCTV camera in Y/n's home.If something happens in the home,I can see through the camera.But How do I get inside??Uhh,lets climb up and get through the rooftop.(Climbed up)

Uhh finally.Where is Y/n's laptop??I cant even call her.Her phone is switched off after talking with Beomgyu.Uhh!There is the laptop..

(Opened and watching the clips)

Soobin:(Shocked to see Yeonjun kidnapping Y/n)

So,this is the man who did this.My own brother did this but why??(Ran toward his home)

............................

At Yeonjun and Soobin's home

Soobin:Hyung~~Yeonjun hyung~~

Maid:Master Soobin.Master Yeonjun has gone outside.

Soobin:Where is Y/n??I mean that girl who was brought here .

Maid:She is in the guest room since yesterday.

Soobin:Since yesterday!!I didn't even know about this and I am searching for her through the whole city.

Maid:She is very sick and havent eaten since yesterday.Master Yeonjun told me to feed her but she is not eating anything or having medicine.

Soobin:Shoot!She is sick.(Ran to the guest room)

.................................

At guest room

I was still there shievering in fever and suddenly the door opened and I saw Soobin.

Soobin:Y/n???OMG.

Y/n:Soobin??(Got up)

Soobin:Y/n~~(Ran and hugged Y/n)

Y/n:Oh Soobinieee(Hugged back)

Soobin:I am so sorry.I didnt know that you were here since last night.Did he raise his hands on you that you got fever??Just tell me,

Y/n:No!!He didn't torture on me.He lied about me.

Soobin:I know that.But why??

Y/n:Cuz,he got a crush on Ryujin.And he kidnapped me cuz he wants  Ryujin.In change of Ryujin,Beomgyu oppa can take me home.If not then I gotta stay here till he hands over Ryujin to him.

Soobin:Thats awful.You have nothing with this.And you are stucked here.Ahhhh!I am sorry on behalf of my brother.

Y/N:You wont say sorry.That liar has to apologize

Thanks a lot Cute Y/n-shhi for reading this.See you at the next part soon.Take care and bye bye.Love you a lot.