Trip

Continuing....

They both go downstairs, Mahira notices them. She immediately goes towards Karan. She held his one hand trying to drag him but couldn't as Karan was not even moving a bit.

Mahira: Karan chalo na hum dance karte hai.

Karan (removing his hand from her grip): Nahi Mahira tum jao mujhe dance nahi karna hai.

Saying this he started moving with Preeta. Mahira again held his hand from back and dragged him. This time he got dragged as Mahira suddenly held his hand and he didn't get time to understand.

She dragged him to dance floor and started dancing with him.

He wanted to jerk her away but couldn't as there were many people over there. So he started dancing with a very easily recognisable fake smile🙂. He saw Preeta standing in a corner looking at him and Mahira in jealousy but she immediately looked away when she saw Karan seeing her. He chuckled silently. He moved a little back from Mahira who was trying to get close to him. He goes towards Preeta, held her hand and took her on the dance floor.

She looked at him with wide eyes. While he casually started dancing taking her hands in his. She looked around and saw people staring them so she also starts dancing smiling fakely.

Preeta (whispering): Tum mujhe yaha kyu laaye??

Karan: Dance karne ke liye.

Preeta: Lekin mujhe nahi karna dance.

Karan: Fir bhi karna padega.

She was about to say something but she saw Mahira looking at both of them with jealousy. Seeing this she too started dancing freely with Karan. Karan got shocked as before she was dancing with hesitation. He looked in the direction she was again and again looking. He realised she was looking at Mahira who was fuming with anger and jealousy. He smiled but didn't show.

Karan (sniffing): Kahi se jalne ki smell aa rahi hai. Tumhe nahi aa rahi??

Preeta(casually): Nahi.

Karan (smiling teasingly): Lekin mujhe to aa rahi hai...

He said looking at her.

She realised the meaning of his words.

Preeta: Mein nahi jal rahi.

Karan: Lekin maine to kaha hi nahi ki tum jal rahi ho.

Preeta: Kaha nahi...lekin keh to sakte ho na isiliye maine pehle hi clear kar dia.

He just smiles looking at her.

The song ends.

The guests were having food. Only Rakhi, Mahesh, Shrishmeer and Preeran were left in the hall.

Rakhi and Mahesh were about to leave when..

Karan: Aa.... mom mein soch raha tha ki bohot din ho gaye hai hum kahi nahi gaye. Aur aaj to Sammy ka birthday bhi hai. To kyu na hum kahi trip pe jaaye. Waise bhi weekend hai.

Sameer: Haa bhai amazing idea.

Rakhi: Haa bachi thik hai tum log chale jao.

Karan: Aap doni nahi chaloge??

Mahesh: Nahi beta, Sameer bhi aa raha hai toh kisiko toh office bhi sambhalna padega. (Finally ye meri story mein bola 😂)

Karan: OK.

Rakhi: Ek kaam karo Shrishti aur Preeta ko bhi le jao.

Karan (murmuring only audible to Sameer as he was standing beside him): Isiliye to pucha.