1

Warning:
-Mention of Bulimia (Binge/Purge)
-mentions of Arguing parents
-self hate

(Short chapter because I'm lazy)
Michael POV

I woke up to the sound of my Mother and Father arguing again, both of them had been like this when we moved to Florida. My mum used to be a sweet loving mum but now she has turned into an alcoholic person. My dad? He wasn't usually there to comfort me and my younger siblings when we were sad because he was always at work but he is a good father to us.

"WHO FUCKING ATE THE WHOLE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE AGAIN?! THIS IS NOT FUNNY. WHICH EVER ONE OF YOU IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE DID NEEDED TO BE REMINDED THAT WE ARE NOT FUCKING MILLIONAIRES!" My father yelled from downstairs.

I shriek and slipped back under my blankets as I heard my stomach grumbled. Fuck breakfast, I'm not hungry..

It has always been like this—me skipping breakfast, lunch and dinner with only eating a bit of food and drinking water. But when everyone was asleep I went downstairs and start stuffing more than 1000 calories in my mouth and I can't stop at all. I always feel guilty after binging so I purge afterwards.

This had been going on since I was 12 and then I realized I was diagnosed with bulimia and none of my parents knew, not even my friends, no one knew it. I always hated the way my body looks, I do not deserve to eat so I starve myself until the point when I was so hungry that I binge eating 1000 calories at the same time.

There was a door knock on my door but I ignored it and the person knocked again. I groaned and said "come in" to the person. The person came in and I peaked under my blankets and saw my dad came in and sat beside me.

"Hello Michael, how are you feeling?" "Good.." I mumbled. He messed up my hair and asked me to go get ready for school. After he left I went to get ready and again, skipped breakfast. My dad always thought I will be eating at school because I told him that to not worry him. After he dropped me off, he drove back to work.