4

TW:
-Gay Panic
-Disordered eating
-Self hate
-mention of dead Family members
If there are anymore make sure to tell me

Noah POV

Some times passed and he still wasn't awake and it was already in the evening, should I be concerned? While waiting for him to wake up, I decided to cook a little dessert for him because he's my guest after all. I went down and decided to cook Chocolate soufflé because I really love that dessert and it reminded me of the time my dad used to make it for my mom and dad.

While making the dessert, I could hear a phone goes off, I realized it was not my phone so I put down the ingredients and went upstairs to see who it is and it was his father on the phone. "Good evening, sir" "Good evening—wait who are you?! Why do you have my son's phone?!" "Pardon sir, I'm his senior and he wanted to to tutor him but he fell asleep, my apologies"

"I see..I'm still at work and I think I'll be home very late tonight and my other children are at my sister's house..do you think you can drop him off later at his house? Or he can just stay there to study" "I'll ask him and have him phone you later, sir"

"Wonderful, thank you again" He ended the call after it finished and I put his phone on the mini table near him. I can't help but notice how insanely adorable he is, he has got porcelain skin and his cheeks were the lightest shape of pinks.

He has got brunette hair but he had dyed it to black the start of semester, it looked good on him either way. Surely, I said I shut down my entire feelings for romance but just seeing him closely made my heartbeat increase rapidly.

I can't help but be worried because of how underweight he is. I don't know if he's trying to lose weight or anything but he should know that he's perfect and he should start taking care of his health.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a noise coming from where the boy was sleeping. He opened his eyes and as expected, shocked to see where he was. "W-Where am I? How did I get here?" He asked. "You passed out and there was no one to bring you to your home but I don't know where you live so I brought you to my house"

"Oh..okay" he said while rubbing his head. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Not sure, I'm a little dizzy" I hummed and went to get some clothes that grown out of me for him to change because the uniform is a bit uncomfortable.

"Here, take my sweater and put it in. You looked uncomfortable in that uniform." He took the uniform and asked me where the bathroom was, I told him the directions and he went out of the room to change.

I decided to get back to my baking and make the chocolate soufflé so we both can have it when they are ready.

Michael POV

I walked out of the door and as soon as I was out of sight, I bolted to the bathroom door closing it quickly and locking it. My heart was beating out of my chest. I was so near Senior's face..oh my gosh am I dreaming?! I was sleeping on Senior's bed wait does that mean he carried me to his car to bring me here?!

I was sure that I was having a gay panic and it was so surreal it's like I'm living in a wattpad fanfiction and it still felt so unrealistic. I took at the sweater on my arms to wear it and it was too big on me, literally I was expecting it as we are like 20 cm different from each other (height of course what are you thinking 🤺)

I exited the bathroom and then got greeted with fresh smell of delicious soufflé but then I remembered that I needed to lose my weight, I'm way too fat and I don't deserved to eat. I frowned and walked down the stair to see Senior in an apron taking out the soufflé. Was I in the bathroom for long?!

"Ah hello uhm..Michael isn't it?" AHHH HE KNOWS MY NAME! I mean—"Hello Senior and yes my name is Michael" "please just call me Noah or Just by my last name..it's weird that people are calling me Senior..but it's fine if you just called me that too"

"Ahm—uh okay Senior" "Mhm..how's your head?" "Better than before..thank you" "you're welcome, By the way you dad called, I lied that you are here for a tutoring session and he said I can take you home later or you can stay over for the night."

"I mean can I?" "Stay over at my house?" I shyly nodded "I mean we rarely talk but sure, you should phone him to tell him though." I nodded and excuse myself to make the phone call.

After I finished I went back and saw Senior preparing the dessert for me and himself. "Come on, have some of this I have plenty more" my stomach was growling but I must not eat. I am too fat so I shook off the thought of eating once again and decline.

"No thanks..I'm not hungry" "you're not hungry? You literally passed out because you were starving." I was silent for a bit thinking of an excuse, "I just didn't have time to eat..that's all but I will eat later I'm just not hungry now"

He looked at me suspiciously before humming in response. "It is on this tray, come and have some when you want" I nodded and he went to the couch and turned on the television.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" I asked, "of course, why not? You're my guest make yourself at home just..don't break anything please it's very valuable to me" "okay..uhmm" I was looking around when I was met with a family picture hung on the wall.

"Senior..is that your family?" I pointed to the portrait. He looked sad before nodding. "Well where are they now? Your Family looks very beautiful and handsome!" I said smiling but he was..sad?

"They are not here with me" "what? I mean are they you know..dead?" "Yeah..my dad and little brother got into a car accident and my mom wel she..killed herself." I was shocked at what he was telling me and i was lost at word.

"But..why are you telling me? I'm not even that close to you" "it's fine, it was on the news already a! few years ago..it just hard to talks about that's why I don't really talk about it unless I got asked." He said and I nodded.

"It's still 5 pm wanna go for a ride?" He asked me, "uhm sure just please don't kill me!" He chuckled and ask me to go change, did he forget I don't have clothes?

"Uhm..I don't have any clothes tho" "oh right! My bad" he smiled at me and my gosh, his smile was magical I would do anything to see his smile again.

"Go to my closet and pick anything you want but..it's gonna be a bit big" "a bit big?! You called this a bit big when this is your smallest clothes?!" I dramatically show him my swear paws.

"W-Why are you so dramatic!" He chocked on his laughter. "I don't know maybe you're just small!" He playfully said back, "No! You're a giant Senior!" He smiled and I smiled back.

I went to change into a button up and rolled the sleeves and put on my school uniform pants. I came down and he saw me and was holding his laugh, "don't laugh, just don't"  "you look ridiculous!" He laughed, "come on I'll buy you some clothes" he pulled his hoodie off, leaving him in a shirt underneath and ask me to go change and give him the button up I'm wearing.

I did what he told and we went shopping.