PART-2

Y/f- Daughter where are you going?

Y/m- this girl.. what should I do with her??🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm sorry dear(to taehyung) for her behaviour.

Tae's mother came and greeted them

Tae's mother- Mr &mrs park come inside. Why are you standing outside and mrs park where is your daughter?

Y/m- she forgot something. She is coming. I'll come with her.

Tae's mother- ohh you come inside.. tae will bring her don't worry

Y/m- aaah no no. Why to trouble him .

Tae's mom- it's nothing mrs park. Come let's go

They then went inside and tae was waiting for y/n

TAE'S POV:-
When they went inside I realised I was smiling like a fool . Since I met her I started smiling and I don't even realise when I start smiling moreover I don't even know the reason behind it. It's crazy isn't it.

Y/n's POV:-

What the hell? What is he doing here? Is he..he my new neighbour? I never in my dreams ever even imagined that we will become neighbours one day . Looks like even God is with me.  But y/n how can you go wear something like that?

Then she wore a pretty middy and did some makeup.. she took a deep breath and open the door to go. She saw taehyung was waiting for her.

Y/n- damn he is looking so hot  🔥💜

She then start walking towards him...

Tae's POV:- I saw y/n coming towards me and trust me she is looking so beautiful..

Y/n- sorry Taetae for making you wait..lets go

Taehyung nodded and they went inside.

Y/m was glaring at y/n asking why did she changed now and y/n just smiled at her

Y/m was glaring at y/n asking why did she changed now and y/n just smiled at her .

Authors note- She smiled because she can't tell the real reason right of her changing? Ab how can she tell that she changed because she can't bring bad impression of her on her to be in laws🤭

Y/n then greeted tae's parents.

Tae's mom- Ohh mrs park, your daughter is so beautiful.

Y/m- your son is more handsome mrs kim .

Tae's mom then tell y/n to sit beside her and tae sit beside y/n then tae's mom introduced herself and tae's father and then she was going to introduce tae..

Tae's mom- And he is my son taeh...

Y/n- taehyung...I know him 😅

Tae's mom- ohh so you did your introduction outside only?

Y/n- aa no no.. actually we are in same class

Tae's mom- really? Wow it's great...I was worried about how he will manage himself in new surroundings but now I'm relieved..