PART-4

A week before their half yearly exams start -

Tae was helping y/n to solve the question paper...
Although y/n don't want to do and was quite sleepy but since she is able to spend time with tae she didn't said no..

Tae- so did you understand this question (while looking at the question) tell me did you und...

He stopped when he felt something on his shoulder.. His heart start beating fast..he slightly turn his eyes and saw y/n's head lying on him . She fall asleep. He then didn't move because he was afraid he might disturb her sleep. After an hour she woke up and realised she fell asleep on tae's shoulder.

Y/n- taetae I'm sorry really sorry.. you should have woken me stupid. Let me massage your shoulders wait...
She then start massaging his shoulder but tae stopped her by holding her hand...

Tae- aaa don't... I'm fine..now I'll go home you also go and sleep . We will continue from here tomorrow.

He then get up and start leaving...

Y/n- but let me massage a lil bit ..

Tae- I'm fine y/naah don't worry. Now go and sleep..

They then continue studying like this .. their exams were also got over and today is their result....

Teacher gave them the result and-

Y/n - 73%
Tae- 89%

Tae's POV:-
What how is this possible...no there must be a mistake...how can I just got 89%?

Tae waa worried because he really studied hard and it's first time he scored under 90 and there y/n was happy that she finally scored above 70
She went to tae ...

Y/n- taetae don't be upset... it's just half yearly exam..and you scored 89% its more than enough...

Tae-y/n you won't understand... I can't keep going lower , if I keep going like this than I'll get more lower in finals and it's 12th I can't be lineent

Y/n- but tae you worked hard and this time paper was really difficult even teacher said that and You will get more in next term I know..Now I want to go somewhere, come with me....

Tae(shouted)- y/n shutup and Stop disturbing me...how can you have mood to go anywhere..and look at your marks.. if you keep going like this..do you think you will get a good college? You should study and work hard..and if you have studied seriously during exams we wouldn't have gotten low marks.

Y/n get hurted alot because tae shouted on her like this , she tried her best and improved alot but instead of praising her he scold her.. and that too today....

Y/n- yes , you are right. It's all because of me . Thanks for telling me ..and I'm really sorry because of me the topper MR KIM TAEHYUNG get lower marks . I won't disturb you now . Don't worry.

Saying this y/n left from there...

Tae- No ..y/ ...ylnn I..I..

But y/n left from there ...

Tae's POV:-
I didn't mean that y/n .. I'm sorry (sobbing)

Tae went after y/n but he didn't saw her outside school so he thought she must have gone home.

He headed home too ..He then rang y/n's home bell.

Her mom came -

Y/m- taehyungaah you came ... where is y/naah??

Tae- she didn't come? I thought she must have Come home because she left earlier...

Y/m- what?? (Panicking)I..I... shouldn't have send her .. she must have gone there only... thought she is finally out of it...but..

Tae(worried)- aunty what happened? Where did she go? Why are you panicking?

Y/m- tae...y/naah...shee...

Tae- aunty calm down first...relax...now tell me what happened?

Y/m- taehyungaah... Today... today is y/n's birthday ....

Tae- what? Birthday? How ca...

Y/m- yes it's her birthday today..but ..

Tae- but??

Y/m- but no one knows it because she didn't tell anyone...

Tae- but why???

Y/m- be.. because few years back...