PART-3

Y/n remove her hands from his chest  and hold him by his shoulder..

Y/n(serious tone)- taetae did you just scold me?

Tae then realised what he did..he finally spoked to her but but he scold her too

Tae- I.. I'm s..sorry Y..y/nn

Y/n- woah amazing..you are finally replying me... pinch me ..taetae pinch me

Tae- wh..what?

Y/n- pinch me

He did as she said...

Y/n- wow 😍.. taetae finally finally I heard something from you... I'm proud of you...

But then tae become shy again ,his face was all red and not a single word came after that ..

Y/n- ohh god tae, why are your cheeks so red ..? Are you okay? Feeling unwell? ..or..or blushing?🤭

But tae was so shy, he just turned away and start walking towards school

Y/n- fine fine I'll stop teasing you...now let's go .

On the way to school y/n was analysing what made tae speaking...
She then realised that he said when she was in danger...(and that made her blush)

They reached school and enter the class together....

Whole class-
*Hooting
* Woah did y/n and tae came together?

Y/n- guyz stop it...(she then roll her eyes telling them to stop )

Y/n is close to all of them ..she is quite friendly..she loves to interact with everyone.
Everyone in the class knows that y/n has crush on tae..
So , actually y/n doesn't have any problem when her classmates said those, but she saw tae and found he is feeling uncomfortable.
So therefore she told them to stop

TAE'S POV:-
When I enter the class , whole class started hooting..I felt embarrassed..umm not embarrassed but shy ...
Today wasn't a normal day like others...
Y/n didn't talk to me the whole day today..is she angry because I yelled at her in morning ? But it was her fault for being careless..
But honestly even I was surprised that I finally spoke to her ...

But actually y/n wasn't ignoring him but is founding a way to let tae speak comfortably...
And she found it...

On the way back to home,-

Y/n- taetae let's study at my home today..

Tae nodded as yes because words still didn't came from his mouth..

Then after having lunch and rest , tae went to y/n's house...
*AT Y/N'S HOME
They were doing there homework first..

Y/n- Taetae do you want some fruits?

Tae nodded his head as no

Y/n- you should still eat

Y/n then bring fruits in room and start cutting them ..
While cutting she accidentally cut her finger

Y/n- aaaaa

Tae suddenly turned around hearing her voice and immediately went to her...

Tae- what happened y/naah ..
(He saw cut on her finger and immediately put in his mouth trying to stop the blood)

Y/n's POV:-
I was right..you speak when something happens to me because at that time you are not aware of your surroundings because you care for me and therefore when something happens to me you are not in your senses and you do what your heart
You react /speak when you are unaware of the fact that you have to say something..
Taetae why are you hiding yourself...
Why are you hiding your caring nature
Now I'm sure what I have to do
I'll now not let you know that you spoke or something like because only that way you can be comfortable...

Blood stop coming, tae then bandaged her finger...

Tae- I told you to take care right....also I said no ...I  don't want to eat but still you insist..
Now take rest .. I'll do your homework

Y/n- what? Really? Thankyou taetae
(She hugged him)

Tae then realised what just happened and again went on a mute mode ..

But now y/n know how to make tae speak comfortably
So she started doing things slowly slowly which can make tae speak and he did....
He now started talking, replying and is now comfortable in getting along with everyone.