Mom?

[Timeskip a couple months]

Silence was asked to be a couple with iana and kali, he had multiple girls interested in his harem... and yet he still felt empty.... he wanted to see his mom, for the first time in months he wanted to see her.

Six: All operators to the cafeteria

As everyone walks in they see that silence isnt here.

Six: is everyone here?

Kali: no I have no clue were your son is?

Six: does anyone know were hes at?

No one knew, was he on a mission, was he captured? No one knew he had grown close with everyone even after they found out his white mask past, which he was thankful for.

Six walked out of the room to call his son... all he got was a distinctive "dad help me mom want let me leave" , six laughing re-entered the room stating hes going to get his son from his wife.

Everyone laughed, six stated today we were going to Florida on a private beach, everyone cheered.

[Timeskip to harry arriving home]
[Will be referring to mom and dad when the three are alone]

Dad: let him go honey, he has to leave.

Son: help me shes hugging me to tight

Mom: be safe okay? Both if you, and thank you baby for bringing me my son.

Dad: your welcome, now let's get going son.

[Timeskip to the 2 driving to the beach]
[And yes they already got off the plane]

All the others ops are at the beach so me and you will stop at the store for some beach clothes and a snack and then head up there.

Silence: dad, why do you care so much about me, after everything that I've done?

Six sat there in silence for a bit, this mad silence a little bit nervous.... well it's because after you left me and your mom we felt terrible, we missed you so much and I promised her I would find you and treat you the same, now sure I was angry and disappointed about you leaving but I see why not letting you have a girlfriend or anything or anyone else to love can affect you.

Silence: thanks you dad, I really needed to hear that.

[Sorry for the short chapter the lemon will be next and it will probably be kali or iana maybe both