Lovely

Y/n had woken up, and with him his beautiful Spaniard. To most she was just an engineer but to him she was everything he wanted, from her looks to her personality [ PERSONALITY GUYS :)] She was just perfect.

Y/n had gotten up and taken a shower before mira decided she would, he knew he would get to witness this everyday with her, but for now he had to get ready to go out with the girls, they had invited him last night before his "good nights rest" to go out and shop which he gladly accepted knowing he needs clothes and shoes.

Miraaaaaa he said annoyed and bored. A small shuffle was heard before his head was tilted back to a kiss.

Mira: yes babe?

Y/n: Babe huh, taking big steps and going for nicknames now are we?

Mira chuckled at this before she walked over to the side of the couch and plopped down beside her lover kissing him on the cheek.

Mira: we have to be ready by 5, that's when the girls wanna head out.

Y/n: okay, well I'm going to head to the gym down the street.

He got up kissing mira before heading to his own dorm to get his gym clothes on, he came out in a muscle shirt and some sweatpants.

As he was going out he was stopped by his dad.

Harry: y/n were are you heading to?

Y/n: the gym down the road, why?

Harry: can you pick me up some pencil and paper on your way back?

Y/n agreed before walking out of the beach beach house and putting on his headphones. Little did he know someone was whatching, waiting for the right moment.

[Timeskip 3 hours]

It was nearing 2:30 when he came back drenched in sweat with pencil and paper in hand, he took the paper to his father before walking away.

Zofia: Hey y/n wait up

Y/n turned to see the polish beauty running to catch up with him

Y/n: hey zofe did you need something?

She pinched her nose before laughing and saying, you stink

Y/n: I just got back from a workout he said while pointed to his shirt,

You could see his chest, his shirt hugged tightly against him while his pants did the same, this made it very hard for zofe to focus on his eyes rather than his cock... she was focused, in a daze you might say before y/n snapped his fingers saying zofe what did you need

She stuttered on her words before turning around amd walking away, y/n was left with a very surprised face before he turned to go get a shower.

Zofia had went to miras room were a few of the girls were.

Mira: Hes big, belive me I'd know

Zofia: and how would you she said with a questioning look as all the girls gasped in the presence of zofe.

Mira: well he slept with me she said while snickering.

Zofia sat there with a dumbfounded look she thought... she really slept with him, she got first taste.

Zofia straightened herself up before walking to the door!

Mira called out and said, are you jealous zofe, Zofia turned on her heel before smiling and said, no not at all I'm going to get a piece now she said with a smirk wider than the grand canyon

Mira became hysterical before she started laughing, she looked at zofe before saying, you wouldnt dare, whatch me she said before walking to y/n's dorm.

She slowly opened the door before stripping her uniform off, she heard the shower running and couldnt wait to see y/n she had dreamed off this, her and ela had talked about it hell all of the girls did, y/n was unique he was the perfect guy the perfect man, and well she was gonna get a piece.

She pushed open the door to see y/n's figure behind the glass wall his skin was glistening as he bent over to pick up the soap.

Zofia: y/n? She said with a hint of lust

Y/n jumped up and instantly covered himself just to see a naked zofia, he dropped to the floor covering his eyes

*leaving u guys on a spoiler, would u guys want more girls to join????