State of lust

Y/n pov:

I turned to see zofia naked, she was one of the only women I never suspected to like me, I was a white mask and zofia had a hatred that was deep inside her for them.

Y/n she called out again snapping me out of my daze, she had just stepped into the shower with me, what am I supposed to do elana will kill me if I do this, but this is just so much....

Zofia slowly walked toward him swaying her hips as she walked, she closed the shower door. Her long brown hair finally free of the bun it's always trapped in the wavy long hair flowed down to her mid back, her nipples were hard from the cold air outside the shower, her pubes freshly cut into a perfect little heart.

Y/n please she called out one hand grabbing her breast as the other played with her folds, I need you she called out in a pleading voice, she was like a siren her voice forcing him to follow. His desires taking over his very love for mira.

He picked her up pushing her against the shower, she grabbed his head forcing it between her breast as his hands held her up by the ass his mouth found her right nipple. She moaned as he licked and sucked on her pointy nipple, more she begged she needed more she had to have it her body wouldn't allow less.

He fully picked her up taking her back off the shower wall as he opened the door carrying her to the bedroom, her wet hair flowed down his back as she was slung over his shoulder in an aggressive manner.

Her threw her on the bed back first as his head went strait down toward her wet folds, his tongue entered in less than a few seconds, he explored all of her crevasses until he found her G-spot, she grabbed the back of his head forcing it down as she moaned getting a grin of pleasure from him

He stood up pulling her head with him, Suck was all he said in a husky voice without a second to spare she was on her knees deep throating his rod, she gagged but continued going farther down until her nose was buried into his pubes.

Good girl he praised as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Mhmmmm he breathed out it had only been a day since he felt this from Mira but god did it feel like a lifetime.

He pulled her off and flipped her around putting her face down into the mattress as he pulled her waist back and his other hand pushing her back down into doggy, with her ass in the air and her breast pressed to the bed he stuck his dick slowly into her warm folds. She moaned out in euphoria as he started speeding up, his thrust causing her to nearly scream, she hadn't had sex in years but there's was always that calling the savage calling that she wanted to be ravished and punished the lust had always called out to her, but she never responded but now she was answering that call.

Harder harder she called out, Mira had finally heard her calling out as her Valkyrie and Ela were at his dorm room door.

He's really something huh Valkyrie conmented as they whatched the two from under door. Mira only nodded in response, she wasn't mad she wasn't anything she just wanted the same treatment as they stared at the phone y/n continued to thrust into the older bosak

Please y/n don't stop she called out as he forced her head farther into the pillows, he finally had enough of this position as he flipped her over pushing her legs up and forcing her into a mating press

Oh god ela said he's going to kill my sister

He continued to pound her senseless until the 1 line came, I'm going to cum he stated.

I'm me in me please she cried out forcing her legs down and around his waist he thrusted several times before cuming into her warm folds

God that was amazing he stated, Mira's is going to Jill me he said realizing what he did. A simple knock was heard at the door, both the polish and American froze realizing how loud they had been.

The door opened revealing a surprises Mira with a Valkyrie and ela laughing.

Mira: feel good zofe

Zofia: I'm sorry Mira I was just caught up in the moment

it's fine I'm not mad at you mira stated as she turned to look at you, I'm mad at him for not doing that to me

Your scared horrified look turned into a red blushing mess, u tried to speak but nothing came out.

* how was that guys sorry for the non unpdates*