𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

. . . . . ╰──╮ ╭──╯ . . . . .
・゚: *・゚:* 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 ・゚: *・゚:*
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ "Don't ever be afraid
your secrets are safe
with me." *ੈ✩‧₊˚

" *ੈ✩‧₊˚

. . . . . ╰──╮ ╭──╯ . . . .

・゚: *・゚:*

As your every aspect
always has been
and always will be.

・゚: *・゚:*

★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶
・゚: *・゚:*⫷(synopsis)⫸✧・゚: *・゚:*

★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶✧・゚: *✧・゚:*⫷(synopsis)⫸✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶★☆✦✧✩✶

BROOKE BENTLEY, A YOUNG GIRL WITH A BIG SECRET. The kind of girl who looked angelic, but beneath her fair skin sat a red undertone, like a black cloud in a bright blue sky. It used to be that her crystal white angel wings could turn to hot red horns in a second if anyone disrespected her friends or family but that was before the disappearance of one of her closest five and without the missing piece the puzzle broke apart.

Their weave of lies was split five ways, and everyone knows that five can keep a secret if four of them are dead. They lived with the constant knowledge that their past held atrocities that could take them all down one by one and as their lives begin to fall apart slowly but surely, they're sure the devil that once lived inside Brooke Bentley had now escaped and was making them pay for their past sins.

Under the rising pressure the group fell apart and each was left to deal with it in their own way. But as a new threat arises—and doesn't seem too keen on leaving—it inevitably pushes the group back together but the endless stream of profanities doesn't remain in their past as more arise and old ones wash up to shore.

And to combat all of the trauma inflicted upon them, inevitably they all search for solitude. Brooke Bentleys comes in the form of her best friends brother. He really is the one for her.

. . . . . ╰──╮ ╭──╯ . . . . .
・゚: *・゚:* CASTING ・゚: *・゚:*
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ "My best friend's brother
is the one for me." *ੈ✩‧₊˚
—Victorious

・゚: *・゚:*
MADDISON BEER as
BROOKE BENTLEY
╰┈the angelic
"I'm not a bitch.
It's called honesty."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*CODY CHRISTIAN asMIKE MONTGOMERY ╰┈➤ the unexpected"I'm not some pathetic kid who has a crush on hissisters best friend

・゚: *・゚:*
CODY CHRISTIAN as
MIKE MONTGOMERY
╰┈the unexpected
"I'm not some pathetic kid
who has a crush on his
sisters best friend."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

・゚: *・゚:*

TYLER
POSEY
as
MASON
BENTLEY

PAUL
RUDD
as
LUKE
BENTLEY

COURTNEY
COX
as
LAURA
BENTLEY

LUCY
HALE
as
ARIA
MONTGOMERY

ASHLEY
BENSON
as
HANNAH
MARIN

TROJAN
BELLISARIO
as
SPENCER
HASTINGS

SHAY
MITCHELL
as
EMILY
FIELDS

COLTON
HAYES
as
JAKE
SHAW

COPYRIGHTED 🖤copyrighted © 2021. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, translated or copied. This includes graphics made for this story and its plotline. Plagarism will not be tolerated

DISCLAIMER 🖤 I do not own the Pretty Little Liars nor any characters, plot or dialogue. They all belong to Sara Shepard. I do however own the characters, plot, background and dialogue I created for my ocs and storyline that appear in this story. Stealing it will be considered plagarism and won't be tolerated.

NOTICE 🖤 For the purpose of this fan fiction, Mike Montgomery will instead be the twin brother of Aria. This just makes the age gap easier to write and makes room for additional plot lines. Also, Mason Bentley will be two years older than Brooke making him in his last year of high school and her in her second. Also, Jason will be five years older than the liars and so three years older than Mason. (Hope this clarifies things.)

WARNINGS 🖤 this story contains strong language, un-consented sexual advancements, blackmail, desciptions & mentions of violence and injuries.

VISUALS 🖤 graphics, edits and trailers are not made by me unless stated otherwise. Layout very roughly follows @-voidlegends