Chapter 2

Third person POV

Y/n was being taken to the hospital, the situation was already difficult, but it just decided to get worse as they were met with heavy traffic.

5 minutes had passed already, all the blood from Y/n's body draining onto the stretcher through the fabric.

"Please drive faster, she's loosing a lot of blood, at this rate we can't save her!" Said the vice principal, Mr Jung.

The driver replied, "Sir, there's a lot of traffic here, I'm sorry."

But to their luck, suddenly all the vehicles on the road swerved to the side, making space for the ambulance to pass through.

It's surprising how kind humans can be considering the fact that almost everyone is selfish nowadays.

The people inside the ambulance; Y/n, her siblings Hyunjin and Yeji, Mr jung, and the hospital staff, they all were panicking due to y/n trying to catch breathe but to no avail.

They were all cursing the murderer inside their minds, hoping that they rot in hell. Murder doesn't solve anything but make it worse.

Finally, they reached the hospital after a stressful 20 minutes.

"Doctor! Is there doctor here?! Please hurry up, our sister is on the verge of death!" Yelled the two siblings.

Almost immediately nurses and doctors came with a stretcher.

"Please remain calm, do not panic. We will try our best to save her", saying that, the doctors and nurses rushed her into the ICU.

"Y/N!", Cried Hyunjin and Yeji trying to enter the ICU.

"You both can't go inside, please cooperate." Said the doctor.

Hyunjin and Yeji sat with their heads down desperately praying that their little sister can be saved, they had been together all their life. Hyunjin and Yeji adored Y/n a lot, if she got harmed even a little bit, they'd be sick with worry.

Yet deep inside they knew it wasn't possible for Y/n to come out alive, they didn't want to believe it.

The crying sounds increased as Mr and Mrs Hwang entered the hospital, asking for information of what had happened to their dear child.

"Where's our daughter?! Please save her, please", pleaded Ms Hwang.

"How did this happen to her?!", shrieked Mr Hwang.

"Sir, ma'am, please remain patient as the doctors are inside the ICU are trying to save her." Informed the receptionist.

Y/n's parents loved their daughter a lot too. Such an innocent soul she was, yet now she's in this horrible situation.

Both siblings got up and tried to assure their parents everything will be okay.

"Mom, dad- its gonna be alright, Y/n will come out alive, right Yeji?", sobbed Hyunjin.

Yeji cried, "Yes, she's our strong Y/n, she will be okay."

But will it be okay?