Chapter 7

A loud slam was heard; it was the front door closing.

He carelessly dropped his apron and plopped onto the couch, leaning back, as he let out a long exhale filled with exhaust, tiredness, and regret. He shut his eyes tightly, recalling what happened today and thinking about it for a measly 5 minutes.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and brought his phone out, putting it in front of his face casually while the phone unlocked as it sensed his face. Opening instagram, he scolled through all the notifications and pressed on one that caught his eyes. Pretty girl, lemme stalk her, he thought. He clicked on her profile and admired some of her pictures he saw. He saw her last picture, posted 3 days ago.

Then he suddenly got a disgusting odour and realized he hadn't taken a showe7r yet. He gathered all his energy and stood up, stumbling while he was at it. He was extremely tired.

He reluctantly walked to his room while running his fingers through his hair. The warm water filled the tub while he poured soap in it, preparing a warm bubble bath for himself.

Stripping off all his clothes, he got into the bathtub and closed his eyes, letting go of all the intrusive thoughts in his head. The hot water warmed up his ice cold body: it was super relaxing and a rare experience for him. He wished he could do that everyday, but unfortunately, he didn't have time for that. We aren't able to do most of the things we long to do because of stress, work, and time. It's very frustrating but that's how the world is.

He grabbed his phone and opened spotify. He loved listening to song, if he weren't doing his current job, he would definitely be a musician. Music- the one thing that calmed him down at all times.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sex, drugs, etc. ♡
• Beach Weather •
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

Late night~ telephone ♪

Calling all the wildflowers I know

Out the dark and into the li~ght

Half love, half regrets

Dressing up for Polaroids and cigarettes

Socialize, romanticise the li~fe♫

Floating on my lowkey vi~be

He passionately vibed to the song, as if never before. He loved such type of songs; its the vibe they have, so calming and pleasing to the ears. It's like it took him to a different universe, where its only peace and chill.

But very soon, he was pulled out of his trance. The disturbing vibrations made their way to his ears, successfully ruining his night.

He wiped his hands on the towel and grabbed the phone carelessly, checking the caller ID. He answered the call.

"NISHIMJRA RIKI, YOU F*CKING IDIOT, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PROPERLY PUT THE BODY BACK INTO THE DRAWERS? YOU WANNA GET US FIRED HUH? ITS NOT SO EASY TO GOT A JOB, STUPID MORON!"

He sighed. He could never chill in peace, there was someone always bothering him. Right now, it was Jay at it yet again.

Riki then replied with an 'I'm done with life' expression,"hyung, do you ever shut up?", and right as he said that, Jay's face became red with visible anger on the other side of the phone.

"YOU LITTLE MOTHERF**KER, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT, IM OLDER THAN YOU! LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!"

"Oh alright, Grandpa, I think you forgot to take your pills. Go take them and have a goodnight sleep." Riki replied jokingly. "And never wake up again." Riki murmured, but Jay, of course, managed to hear it. Right as Jay was about to reply- "HEY YOU-" *Beep Beep*, Riki cut the call. He let out a little snicker, laughing at his friend.. well actually- brother's behaviour. Not even a minute passes by without them bickering. Then he passed the rest of his night binging netflix before falling asleep at 2 am.

To be continued