Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Y/n is currently inside the ICU, trying to be saved. The shocking thing is that she is somehow still alive while gasping for air.

The nebuliser fogged up as she exhaled. This should be a good sign, but unfortunately, that was just the 6th time she exhaled in 2 minutes.

To add to that, her body only has a little bit of blood left. The line on the heart monitor was almost straight.

She had 30 heartbeats per minute, which is dangerously low. She could die any moment now. But it's all up to God.

One of the doctors connected her to a wire that transferred blood into her body.

Y/n's heartbeat kept decreasing. 29... 27... 25.

The doctors started panicking, they really couldn't possibly do anything else to save her. Doing an operation would not do any better. Instead, it would make things worse as she'd lose more blood."

"Y/n, you got this, breathe, try to breathe." Although the chance of her surviving was extremely low, the doctors still tried to make the situation better.

Y/n's body shaked violently when she tried to inhale. She was struggling a lot trying to catch her breath.

And outside the ICU... her family and friends were crying and praying to god she'd make it out alive.

Clearly, whoever did this must have had extreme hate or envy towards Y/n, or else why would they be so brutal? But as mentioned before, Y/n was not the type to hold grudges towards others. Instead, she'd forgive them with a light hard, even if she was extremely hurt and affected.

"I don'tthink she will be able to make it..."

One of the doctors spoke out.

"Right." Agreed another doctor.

"I have an idea, we should connect an oxygen pipe to her nose, maybe that will help." Added the head doctor, in charge of Y/n.

The nurses immediately started to get the things required.

They slowly put the pipe in her nose.

The nebuliser fogged up as Y/n exhaled more. That was a good sign.

Her heartbeat also started increasing.

23... 27... 30...

Everything took a good turn again. Will Y/n make it out alive?

‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------‐--------------

HEY BITCHES GUES WHOS BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE HUH

NEXT UPDATE AFTER 5 MONTHS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA