Professional relationship

Lisbon's Pov

Me and Grace solve things out, we decided to not continue this 'relationship'. It will be better for me and her too. But, I think it hurt both of us, I could see in her eyes that she's going through hell right now. I hope Jane didn't suspect anything. As I'm thinking about him, I hear his voice sound from doorway.

"Hey Lisbon, can I talk to you about something?" He said and step inside my office, he sat himself on couch and started.

"You know I notice how you and Grace seem down today, so I'm going to question you. Do you and Grace had something going on and you decided to end it?" I feel like an open book, what can everyone read. I always knew he is good at this things, but I don't know he can find out so quickly about it.

"Um. No, we don't have anything going on between us, we were starting something like that, but we decide not to continue it, because of our jobs." I said and he stood up and came near to my desk and said.

"You made mistake." And then he left my office. Is he right? Should I continue what I started with Grace? I don't want to lose this job. But, I want her too. Oh my god, I hate this decision. I said to myself and got back to work.

Hours went like minutes, I don't even notice and it's 4pm, when I came out from my office and headed to everyone else's desks. Everyone are still here, Rigsby, Cho and Summer (In this story she is Cho's fiance) are talking about wedding plans. I paid special attention to Grace, who is working in kitchen, when I to go to her, Jane spoke up.

"Hey Lisbon." He said and show me to get closer to him, when I reach his couch, he leaned closer to me and said.

"Do you remember my words? Don't have fear about losing job." He said smirking at me. Did he talk with Wainwright about it? I shot him confused look and went to Grace.

Van Pelt's Pov

I'm wondering what it would be if me and Lisbon, will decided to continue what we started. When I got deeper in my thoughts, I heard her sweet voice.

"Hey Grace. Can you come to my office?" She said and we both headed there.

"So, I was thinking about decision, what we made last night, about not continue this 'relationship' and I think we made mistake. What will you say if we try to continue it, secretly?" She said and I feel how I light up inside.

"Yes. I want to continue this." I said and she stood up. She put her hand on my waist leaning closer to me. Before I can blink our lips are smashed together. We slowly walked to her couch and fell on it. She started to take off my pants.

"Wait. What if someo-" She cut me off with her finger on my lips. She leaned closer to my ear and whispered.

"If don't want anyone come here, you should be quiet." I can feel how wet I'm. I never expected our boss to be such dirty girl.

Jane's Pov

"Hey Jane, what will you say if we well head to bar after work?" Rigsby said to me.

"Mmm. Yes. Why not." I said still looking at ceiling.

"Nice. I'm going to ask boss and Grace." Rigsby said heading to Lisbon's office, but before he can got there I stopped him.

"Wait Rigsby. Don't go there. Lisbon said she needs to talk with Grace about something important, you should leave them alone." I said  to him, I know I'm not saying truth. Because I think Lisbon and Grace are... You know what. I'm happy Lisbon listened to me and make it out with Grace. I hope Lisbon will thank me, when she find out what i tell to Wainwright.

"Okay. I guess I leave them alone." Rigsby said and head back to his desk.

Half hour later Lisbon and Grace came out of Lisbon's office. I can notice how Grace's hair is messy. But, I think nobody can see that.

"Oh, you are finally here. Would you like to come with us to bar?" Rigsby said and both woman nodded. 

"What were you doing there that long?" Everyone got surprised when Wainwright's voice sound from behind the woman.

"Um. Nothing." Lisbon and Grace said in unison.

"Alright. You can go home." He said and headed to elevator. Lisbon and Grace took a huge sigh of relief.

"So I think we can go." Rigsby said and we all headed to same direction as Wainwright.

At the bar

Everyone are little bit drunk, but still manageable to thinking normal. Grace and Lisbon trying to not kiss, it's funny to watch them.

"Hey Lisbon and Grace, do you want to tell us what were you really doing in Lisbon's office today's afternoon?" I said and noticed both of the woman blushing.

"Yeah. Good question. What were you doing?" Rigsby said sipping his beer. Woman's nervousity is raising.

"Um, we were... Fucking." Grace said and Rigsby choke himself with the beer what's he's drinking. I must say I'm surprised too, I don't except Grace to just say it.

"Really?" Summer said and Grace and Lisbon nodded. Before anyone can say something else, they kiss. I need to say they are very cute. I look around and Rigsby, Summer had raised eyebrows. Cho just little bit.

"Crazy. I will never believe you two can be together." Cho said.

Lisbon and Grace just smiled, I like to see them like that. Honestly if I will not have those super co-workers, I would never stay at CBI, after Red John's dead. I hope they will be happy together. Grace and Lisbon are two most amazing woman I've ever met. I pray them most of happiness and that's reason why I tell Wainwright to leave them be, I'm lucky he is so understandable. I just hope my life will be just good from this moment.