Targets

Lisbon's Pov

"We were able to fix everything. She's fine and awake in room 61. But I want one of you to stay here, so we can talk about her injuries." Doctor said with crossed arms. I wasn't really paying attention, because only thing what matters is that Grace is okay and alive, nothing else matters. Cho said he will stay and that means we can see her. When we were walking there, I was thinking about Grace and that guy - Oliver McNair, who's he? Did I forgot about him? Should I remember him? I hope he's out of ours lives.

We reached the room and I immediately sit on side of Grace's bed. Rigsby was the first one to spoke. "How you feeling?" She just smiled and said, "Good to person who was shot two times a while ago." We all laughed and I can't help but notice her beauty. How can she be that beautiful in hospital bed? She's magical. I still don't know, why this woman have this effect on me, but I'm happy for that. Grace Van Pelt is woman with who I fell in love and I'm proud of that. What broke this magical silence was Jane, "Ah. Nice that you are okay. I thought Lisbon is going to have a heart attack. I've never seen our boss that scared and sad." Grace giggled little bit and we hug, I heard door open, I guess Cho came in there. I honestly don't care, I stay in hug with Grace, we were like pasted together that much that Rigsby needed to get us to pull away from hug.

"We should tell you something." Rigsby said, me and Grace raised our eyebrows on him, our faces filled with confusion and little bit of fear, I hope he doesn't have any bad news, that will totally not help us in our relationship.

"Oliver McNair escaped." Cho said and I almost explode from rage, sadness and fear. Rage because they were unable to guard him good. It's that hard to guard one guy and don't let him escape. I guess to does for some cops. Sadness because I don't know what it can mean for us, mainly for Grace, that guy seemed to hate us. I can't still remember him from my past. Maybe he can be from Grace's past or he can just be a random psycho who likes to kill people. And Fear because I'm scared what will happen with me, my family, my friends or Grace? Does he's going to kill someone from our personal lives?

Now I must concentrate on Grace. She's alive and that's the most important part. Everyone already left and I remain here with her. We were lying in her bed and cuddled together. It was like if world stopped and only persons there are me and her. I don't know what I will do if that guy will kill her. We are in relationship for not so long, but still I care about her like I care about my brothers. I still didn't tell them that I'm in relationship with woman. I think they never thought about me as lesbian or bisexual and that's making it harder than anything else. What if they will don't accept me? What if they will hate Grace? What if they will hate me? Those thoughts are racing through my mind, if they will don't accept me, what will happen? They are my brothers and I want them in my life, but Grace is important for me as nobody else. Relationship with her made me happy, even if it's still short time relationship, I already know there's something other with her, she's making me happy and that sex. God, I never think about myself as lesbian. But people changes, I guess.

"What are we going to do?" She asked me, fear can be hear from her voice. I don't like to see her like that, she doesn't deserve it, she deserve happiness and beautiful family. I will do anything to keep her alive.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know." I said tears forming in my eyes, now it's rare time in my life, when I don't know what to do. That guy seemed angry, serious and smart. Oh my god, that name Oliver McNair, where I could hear that? I kept asking myself. My thoughts were interrupted by silent sniffling. I looked up and saw Grace crying, her cheeks are red, eyes are red. I never saw her that scared, she seem like a lost person in darkness with no help and the most saddest part is that I don't know how to help her. Why we must going through this, do we deserve it? So many questions and no answers, only voices in my head what scaring more and more every second. 

"Just go to sleep, it will help us." I said hoping she would listen to me, we both need sleep otherwise we are going to break. Few minutes later light snoring can be heard from Grace. I eventually fell asleep as well. Next day will be hard, but we will get through this together. I think Oliver knows that Grace is alive, so his hatred for us must be twice bigger than before. I just hope we catch him before he can do something to us. I hope.

In morning Grace signed reverse and we went to CBI, I told her to stay at hospital but she was sure she can do that. I don't want to get in fight with her in this moment. It will only be easier for Oliver to get one of us. We must have clear minds otherwise this guy will kill us all.

We arrived at CBI and everyone seemed like lost and angry persons. We stayed in middle of room waiting for someone to do something. But everyone just stood there, Wainwright, Rigsby, Cho, LaRoche, Bertram, none of them can talk. Few moments went with zero words but Jane seemed unable to keep it and finally spoke up.

"He left you a message." He hand us closed box with tape over it and we opened it together, even though we were scared as hell, we needed to knew what's inside. When we opened it I saw a note with text in blood. It read 'Targets, I will get you even if it will cost me everything. You can't hide from me.' With this sentences I finally remembered who it is...