Uncertain

Lisbon's Pov

"Excuse me." Grace said and rushed out of my office in an abnormal speed, because of the windows I could saw her heading to the direction of bathroom. Fear and uncertainty filled me within a matter of second after Grace's left.

When I saw Grace walking to her desk instead of my office, I felt bad. This is the thing, why I never wanted to tell her. I can feel how warm tears are flowing from my eyes, my cheeks and dropping on my desk.

Evening

Everyone are preparing to head home. As I can Grace isn't at her desk maybe she left early because of confession I told her. I was going to the direction of the elevator, when some sound came from bathroom. When I reached it, I slowly opened the bathroom door to see if anyone's here, but I had a weird feeling that someone's following me, I rather brush it off. To my surprise only water is running from sink. When the water was shut I headed to the door, but someone grab me from behind and turned, I didn't even get to say something, because in a matter of seconds I'm kissing the unknown person, I closed my eyes to enjoy this kiss, i thought that I'm only dreaming how Grace's kissing me, again. Kiss ended and I my eyes opened, there she was the beautiful stunning redhead Grace Van Pelt. "How was it?" She asked me, this doesn't seem like a dream, it's reality, Grace kissed me? Why would she do that? "Boss?" Her waving hand is blocking my sight of her body, but then I remembered she asked me a question "Go-od." I said nervously, she smiled and leaned closer to me. I couldn't even blink and our lips were together again. The sensation I felt during that magical kiss was indescribable, when her hand reached my neck, I knew that she knows what she's doing. With both of my hands I pushed her closer to my body, that we are almost touching, her other hand started unzipping my top, but that was the moment when the kiss stopped. Grace finished unzipping my top and let it fall on the ground, "What are you doing?" I asked her with confusion. "Sh, don't you want this?" She put her index finger on my mouth and said, I nodded in response, what happened next few hours is absolutely clear.

In the morning, I reached my floor with happiness. Yesterday's night was more than beautiful, my thoughts and dreams were far from reality how sex with Grace can be beautiful. The first thing what that morning awaited me was Hightower in my office (because she's the best boss)"Come with me." She said we reached her office and sat on chairs "I'll get straight to the point. Are you and agent Van Pelt in romantic relationship?" She asked, I felt dry in my mouth, "No." I tried to say calmly, "Really, because events of the yesterday night saying something other." She showed me the video of me and Grace in the of sex. This day will not be that good as I thought...