Oliver McNair

Lisbon's Pov

1 month later

This case is really starting to get on my nerves, I'm feeling like I going to explode each second. First case from many, where Jane is stuck too. Unsub already killed four people and every crime scene were look like clean house. It seems unsub is must be super careful, he's targeting mostly homosexual people, so it can mean he can be some sort of extremely homophobic person. Wait, we have one thing, Jane identify unsub as man, I hope he's right. He always kill victim same way, just slit their throat. It's murders without any plan, just spontaneous, but still no evidence on them. Media seems pretty excited about this news, they are keep clinging on us. We hope Jane will figure out something, what will help us discover this psycho.

It's 11am, when Grace come into my office with lunch for me and her. I love this about her, even if I don't have any time to pickup lunch, she always has. She will do anything for me, and it's same about me, I will do anything for her. Wainwright still doesn't know about us, I'm too scared to tell him, I don't what reaction expect. But except for that, me and Grace are very loving relationship, at least that's what Jane said. Our sex live is pretty active, we have sex like 4 or 5 times a week and I need to say that's lot, if we are counting our job as an enemy, it's more than usual. But I don't care, I'm happy, Grace is happy and that's what matters, our happiness.

"Hey my beautiful Teresa, I brought you lunch as you can see." Grace blow me a kiss and sit on my couch, I come to her and sit next to her. We are eating delicious lunch I don't know where it's from, but it's very good. She seems to have perfect taste in choosing food.

"What do you think we should do after work?" Grace said and I notice her bitting lip. I smile and lean closer to her. But instead of kiss, I just tease her with running my tongue on her cheek.

"I hate you." She say, trying to pretend she's mad. I always loves how she hates when I'm teasing her and plus it's really enjoying. She seems to be getting more fake angry than ever. I kept licking but now every inch of her exposed body. She's trying not to moan, when I get to her legs, door swing up open and reveals Wainwright, oh my god Wainwright.

"Look, who's really going sexually in work." He say crossing his arms and standing in the doorway, we both are too shocked and scared to even say anything. After minute of silence, he starts laughing. Me and Grace shoot him confused look, but he just laughs even more. When he's get back to normal, he speak up.

"You think I don't know it? Jane told me like month ago and because I'm not kind of person, who's ruining other peoples lives. So just be careful and get to 65th street, something was found there. Some guy called and say he saw there something suspicious." He say and before either of us can say anything, he just speed out of office. Me and Grace just look at each other and get up to head to 65th street, where I think next body will be.

We get to place and immediately notice, nothing more than one person standing there. It's guy with red hoodie and hands in pockets. He's just looking in wall. We get closer to him and he turn around.

"Hello. I'm Teresa Lisbon from CBI and this is Grace Van Pelt also from CBI. Who are you?" Before we can register anything else he pull out the gun from his pocket and aim it on us.

"I'm Oliver McNair. If you don't want to die here you should what I'm going to tell you, understand?" He say and we just nod, he seem very angry on something. I think he faked the phone call to get us there, but why us? He take step closer and look at us, I can't help myself and just ask him.

"Why are you doing this? Why us? What are you going to do?" He just come to me, I can feel his gross breath, he look me in the eyes and yelled.

"I will make you the most pain. I don't want to hurt exactly you, I want to hurt her." He laugh manically and... and he shoot Grace two times,, that makes him laugh even more. Before he can do anything else, bullet come from behind me. I turn around to see Rigsby and Jane standing there. Rigsby same as me, immediately run to Grace. We call an ambulance, they arrive few minutes later. I watch them how they are driving her away, tears completely fill my eyes, I can't even look and when I feel Jane's hands on me, I know I need to stay strong. Grace will be okay, our relationship will be great. I just don't want to lose her, she's one of the most beautiful things, what happened in my life.

"I guess it's time to get to hospital, Lisbon." Jane say and take me to car, he sit behind the wheel and drove us to my home, he tell me to change and come back, he's right my clothes are covered in blood.

Few minutes later, I'm coming out form house, mind still set on Van Pelt. Who was even that guy? Oliver McNair. I can't remember anyone with this name. I talk to myself, if he's behind this, why suddenly this situation? We get to hospital without my knowledge, Jane get in waiting room and now we just need to wait. Rigsby, Summer and Cho seems less nervous than me, Jane is watching the entire situation. We decide to do group hug, everyone are staying just to help me recover.

At 4am, doctor come to us and we all tiredly stand up, except for me. I can't even read his emotions, he's like closed book.

"How is she?"