Chapter 11: I Went To Your Wedding

EEEEEEE THIS IS THE CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! YOU AND GARY ARE GETTING MARRIED?!

NOT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'M EVIL AND I KNOW IT!

*background music plays*

YASSSSS

OKAY HERE WE GO!

~~~

The audience was chatting. The cool breeze was blowing as birds chirped overhead. The sun was shining brightly but it was nor too hot, nor too cold.

It was perfect. But all this was for Ana, as she was slowly wearing down Gary's patience so he was a little more hesitant to get married to her.

Nevertheless, it was going to happen.

(Name) sat in one of the many white chairs, May and Drew on one side of her, Ash and Misty on the other. The group of five was sullen and silent. Dawn and Paul had been invited but they were nowhere to be seen.

"I'm so worried..." Misty whispered as her skin turned blue. May, Drew, and (Name) jumped but Ash stayed calm.

"Manaphy wants to say something," he said simply. "Trust it." 

"What? Manaphy?" Drew questioned.

"Misty's being possessed by a Pokemon named Manaphy..." Ash sighed as horrified gasps were heard. "But don't worry, it won't hurt anyone."

"(Name)." (Name) jumped as a voice that was not Misty's spoke from the redhead's mouth.

"How did you know my name?" she demanded.

"No matter. But all I can say is, everything will be alright. Don't worry..."

Suddenly the chatter stopped as music began to play. But (Name) couldn't focus on anything around her. Only one song rang through her head as Gary came down the aisle.

I went to your wedding

Although I was dreading

The thought of losing you

The organ was playing

My poor heart kept saying

"My dreams, my dreams are through"

Now he will never remember. Ever. (Name) remembered the song playing in her head as the song her father used warble out again and again, making (Name)'s mother, Leaf, and herself laugh. (Name) smiled a bittersweet smile at the memory. Why am I smiling? I'm about to lose him again... for good, this time.

You came down the aisle, wearing a smile

A vision of loveliness