Chapter 12: I Love You

After this one, there are only two more chapters. Remember You is almost complete! I'm sorry to say, you may not like these next few chapters... hehehehehehe.

~~~

"Yeah. We made up," Gary chimed cheerfully into the phone. "Mmhmm. Yeah. I still love her. Okay. Bye." Gary hung up on Drew and smirked at (Name), who stared back at him, a stoic expression on her face. She had nothing to say to him, nothing to feel about him anymore. She still loved him, deep down, but at the same time, she felt disgust.

"Why are you doing this?" she questioned emotionlessly.

"It's only fair. You made me miserable and now I'll make you miserable." A look of disbelief crossed (Name)'s face.

"Don't you think my life is already miserable enough?"

"Like it's been that hard for you," Gary snapped. "Maybe you left me for that guy? What was his name? Harry? Harry Albert? Did you leave me for him?"

"Shut up..." was (Name)'s feeble response. Gary smirked in triumph.

"So, that's it. You left me for another man." He moved closer to the (h/c)-haired girl. "Now, tell me. Where is he now?"

"I... He..." (Name) bit her tongue, about to say that Harry Albert didn't exist, but Gary interrupted her.

"Did he cheat on you? Was he a jerk and you broke up with him? Did you fight?" (Name) didn't answer. Gary kept firing questions at her until finally she broke.

"Harry Albert... doesn't exist." Gary was silent for a moment. Then he burst into laughter as (Name) flinched.

"Yeah. Like I'll believe that." (Name) let out an irritated huff. This is going to be annoying...

~~~

To: (Name)

From: May

(NAME)!!! CONGRATULATIONS OMG

To: May

From: (Name)

Um... on what?

To: (Name)

From: May

Well, you and Gary got back together of course!

(Name) groaned. She had forgotten that Gary had told practically everyone that they were "back together." Next thing, he'll probably tell everyone that I'm the Kalos Lady.

To: May

From: (Name)