the Cottage Part 6

Izaya walk over to the Refrigrator got out porkchops to fix them for his late lunch started to cook the porkchops in a skillet and took the spatula cooking the porkchops when Izaya cooking last of the porkchops got a plate out put a paper towel on...

Izaya walk over to the Refrigrator got out porkchops to fix them for his late lunch started to cook the porkchops in a skillet and took the spatula cooking the porkchops when Izaya cooking last of the porkchops got a plate out put a paper towel on it when all the porkchops was done Izaya walk over to the table seat plate of porkchops on the table when got a plate and fork when back to seat at the table to eat his late lunch Izaya three porkchops then put the rest in a Ziploc bag put them in the refigerator for his dinner tonight but Izaya may skip dinner and just go to bed Izaya pick up the dirty dishes put them in sink started to wash them rise the put them in the dish rack to dry he let the dirty water out of the sink dry his hands walk out of the kitchen walk into the livingroom turn on the TV to see what on put a blanket over him seat watch some TV half thow watch tv when his cellphone ring made Izaya jump he remove the blanket off got off the couch walk upstairs to his room and Answer his cellphone.

Izaya:hello .

Shizuo:hello Izaya.

Izaya:Shizuo what are you calling me don't call me just stay way from me.

Shizuo:to find you and bring you back home where you belong.

Izaya-no am not coming home and you are not going to find me.

Shizuo:LISTED HERE FLEA YOU ARE COMING HOME.

Izaya jump when he hear Shizuo yell at him over the cellphone.

Izaya:NO AM NOT COMING HOME.

Shinzu:YES YOU ARE WHEN I FIND YOU AND I WILL GIVE A WORLD OF HURT.

Izaya hang up on Shizuo seat his cellphone back on bedside table put back on changerwalk put of the bedroom when back down stairs walk over to the door and lock the door walk back over to the couch sit back down put the blanket back over him but couldn't watch the TV he keep think that shizuo with come and find take him back home or worse follow Shinra,Celty,when they bring Mikado,Kida,and Anri. he would find where am hidden out at.

Izaya-hope Shizuo doesn't following them when they come down this weekend but what if does show up here and take me back.

Izaya was started to shake just think about what Shizuo would do if find him i don't wont to go back not my baby is born Izaya was so shaking that he making him self sick again he so shaking that going to be sick Izaya put his hand over his mouth got off the couch fast ran to the bathroom lyft the sit up puke what he ate for his lunch in the toilet.