Typhoomerangs

Class: stroker

Appearance

The color of a Typhoomerang's egg determines what color the dragon will be. The egg looks rather unique, as it has swirls all over its surface.

Hatchling to Adult

Typhoomerangs are very large dragons, and they come in a variety of colors covering the whole spectrum. They have two large horns and orange eyes. They look like a mix-breed of a Monstrous Nightmare and a Timberjack.

Titan Wing

Titan WingTitan Wing Typhoomerangs look almost exactly like their adult counterparts, with few differences. A Titan Wing Typhoomerang is mainly black, with some grey patches around its wings. The tip of its horns and parts of its belly, as well as their wing fingers are colored red. Their legs also have red claws.

Abilities

Firepower

The Typhoomerang's fiery breath resembles a large typhoon that can burn anything in its path except for those that remain right in the middle of it. This implies that the fire may not be intensely hot as none of the Riders were hurt when flying straight through the fiery tornado. A single shot of these flames spread continuously for several seconds, and reach hundreds of meters from the dragon's mouth.

Typhoomerangs can launch into the air and fire their flames in a spiraling manner, which they use to surround and trap foes and potential prey. The flames spiral closer and closer until they eventually engulf and scorch the target, as shown when Torch's Mother caught and killed a wild boar.

Typhoomerangs are also able to cloak themselves in a veil of flames, similar to how Monstrous Nightmares cover themselves in flames, and perform a drill-like lunge towards their foes.

Sparkle Shower

Typhoomerangs are also able to emit a shower of sparks from both their mouths and backs. The display is almost as dazzling as fireworks, and can be produced during flight, by adults as well as juveniles. These sparks leave burn marks in the ground, which may reveal how old the dragon is, how big it is, and where it went — similar to the rings in a tree.

Ash Fertilizer

A Typhoomerang's flames leave scorch marks on the ground, which apparently increase the fertility rate of the surrounding ground, enough so as to stimulate increased plant growth in the area.

Strength and Combat

Typhoomerangs possess immense strength, which combined with their large size and weight make them one of the strongest non-Alpha dragons known to Vikings. They can stop forest fires with the flaps of their massive wings, and uproot trees simply by walking into them. They can also effortlessly carry large dragons such as Hideous Zipplebacks on their backs while showing no signs of strain or effort.

Typhoomerangs use their Stoker Class temperament to attack foes and use their size, strength, and relentlessness to outfight most opponents. They use their massive wings to both cause huge gusts of wind, as well as forming shields to protect them from most attacks.

Typhoomerangs are strong enough to fight off, and heavily injure even dragons like the Razorwhip.

Speed and Agility

As shown by Torch, as a baby, Typhoomerangs have great speed and reflexes. This is shown shown when Toothless threw Torch aside, and before Toothless could even turn his head, Torch had returned. Torch also swiftly stole all of Toothless' fish before he even noticed. As adults, they seem to lose their original speed and agility, but in flight their large wingspan makes them fast enough to be able to steadily pursue even the fastest dragons, like a Night Fury.