Screaming Death

Class Type: Boulder

Physical Appearance

Egg

The appearance of a Screaming Death egg is very similar to a Whispering Death egg because the Screaming Death is apparently 'just' a mutant Whispering Death. The only difference is that a Screaming Death egg is larger and is colored white with red spots.

Hatchling to Adult

The Screaming Death is a heavily mutated, albino Whispering Death. It is white in color, has large red eyes, a longer and more massive body, and larger tail than the 'average' Whispering Death. It also has three rows of teeth, but they are aligned differently than those of the Whispering Death, set in a chin reminiscent of a Red Death. They have rows of frilly spines that line the edges of its unsegmented underbelly.

Despite the Screaming Death's size, its wings are only the size of a Scauldron. This is because it uses its excessively long tail as a sort of rotor.

Titan Wing

Titan Wing Screaming Deaths are larger, with more spines on their bodies. They have red stripes on their wings and gray backs. They also have more teeth and a grayish face.

Abilities

As a mutant version of a Whispering Death, the Screaming Death is much larger and more powerful.

Fireballs

The Screaming Death shoots large, explosive balls of fire. These fireballs are unlike that of the Night Fury and similar to a mortar, but with a much higher rate of fire. When the Screaming Death is breathing fire, it releases excess fire from gaps in its frill (when any flammable gas is emitted in the inside of his mouth, a similar phenomenon can be observed as a small explosion occurs). At least a dozen fireballs can be launched in rapid succession. This is reminiscent of a gun with a muzzle.

Screaming Deaths can also breath concentric rings of fire that match the round shape of their own mouths. These are identical to the fire rings used by the Whispering Death.

Strength and Combat

Being a dragon of gigantic proportions, the Screaming Death possesses incredible strength, which, combined with its weight, makes it one of the strongest dragons around. It can effortlessly crash through sea stacks and tunnel through rocks, causing whole islands to sink.

The Screaming Death utilizes its immense size and weight to crash unto opponents, and its spiky tail as a whip or flail. It also utilizes its spine shots to launch as projectiles towards enemies, much like other Whispering Deaths. Its dense scales protect it from harm while it launches waves of explosive fireballs. It also has a powerful, disorienting roar which it uses to distract and disorient foes.

Speed and Agility

The Screaming Death is much faster than the average Whispering Death, to the point they can even catch up with an average flying Night Fury while in flight. On the ground, it slithers at a much slower pace, like most other Whispering Deaths.

Younger Screaming Deaths demonstrated similar agility to that of Whispering Deaths. As they grow, however, they seem to lose a great deal of agility, mostly due to their massive sizes.

Endurance and Stamina

The Screaming Death is extremely durable. It was able to take attacks from Toothless, Meatlug, Stormfly, Barf and Belch, several wild Gronckles and several wild Nadders with little visible damage - at best, it was mildly fatigued (as the wild Nadders were able to keep up with it and continue their attack). It also has the toughest and strongest skin of all dragons, as an average-powered Night Fury plasma blast barely affected it, as well as Nadder spines and many other types of firepower. Though they have the toughest skin of nearly any dragon, the Scauldron's hot water blast can create enough heat to rip the scales off the Screaming Death.