01. 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒

it was a dark night in new york city

it was the time of day when crime rose from the dead and crawled in the shadow's of the night. most people hid in their homes while others walked amongst the danger that walked through the streets.

the pavement was freshly wet from the rainy atmosphere that appeared earlier that day. it felt humid yet the wind was strong enough to cool the city down.

behind an alley there was one of the many dangers occurring. but it wasn't just some ordinary strange alley.

it was behind the stark tower.

for the most part, the tower was a lab that created machines by some billionaire who had too much money for his own good. he'd never really done anything with it besides spend it on stupid crap. he never really donated the money or used it for a good cause.

many people disliked mr. stark and it was only the rich white men like him that could actually stand him.

there was a robbery occurring currently near the dumpsters of the tower. a group of five built criminals had managed to get inside the building and steal materials that looked like it cost more than their lives combined.

the alarm system went off but no sign of security seemed to be on the premises.

so it looks like matters had to go into someone else's hands.

the criminals were loading the valuable materials into a white trailer truck. one stood inside and loaded up the packages that were given to him by the other members of the group he was in.

from the roof another building close by stood a familiar face of the city. he crotched down to get a better view of the criminals, what they were doing, and trying to come up with a plan on how to stop them.

he managed to get down to the same level as them and got down to business.

while the four criminals were inside grabbing the last of whatever they needed, the mysterious man took out the guy that was in the truck.

he was silent enough to get on top of the trailer and swing in by holding on the the top edge and kicking his feet inside towards the criminal who was immediately knocked out on his ass by how quick and harsh the kick was to the chest.

the man lands on his two feet and sighs happily after seeing that his plan was starting to work. he tilted his head towards the direction of the unconscious man on the floor and shook his head.

"dumb ass."

the man got down from the truck and was about to head inside but was stopped by the four criminals who had their hands full.

but they dropped it all and pulled out their guns, pointing at the man in black & blue.

"woah guys, you're not gonna give me a little hello first?" the man in the suit speaks but quickly after had to dodge a bullet that was shot at him.