𝟢𝟫. 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒, 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂'𝗆 𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽

symphonic music echoed through the marble walls and pillars

symphonic music echoed through the marble walls and pillars. many dressed in elegant formal wear. talking amongst themselves whilst sipping champagne that was being passed around by waiters.

high end ceo's and people who owned land, items, and hell even people. the event was meant to be some sort of charity gathering.

it looked like a normal banquet with a red carpet and paparazzi outside of the building taking pictures of those with high profiles in public media.

patrons were there for many reasons but a majority were there for the money of course.

the avengers had hoped they'd make it in time before loki was given the chance to strike. time zones were hectic as always. it was already night fall by the time they arrived.

they were given tasks to go undercover. to assure that loki wouldn't cause an entire scene that would hurt anybody. though only a few avengers were told to go inside meanwhile the others waited nearby and were checking other locations in the area to track him down.

brady was forced to wore an all black tux which he hated. it felt tacky and he swore the others wanted to see him struggle like this. his pants felt tight in his lower region and he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

minako was going to tag along with him for backup. she was wearing a violet off the shoulder gown.

they were given the role as children as a well known billionaire that lived in the area. he hadn't shown his face in years but from what others have heard, he had retired and grew to become a family man.

brady and minako were now axel and rhain.

they walked in together side by side. hit with the smell of expensive perfume and maple wood.

brady let out a sigh.

"i hate this." he confessed.

"what exactly do you hate about it? i think it's pretty neat. humans have always amazed me with their ways of giving back to their community." minako said glancing around the marvelous marbled building.

"more like throwing a big expensive party and covering it up by saying it's for charity." brady scoffed, taking a glass of champagne from the waiter that passed him with a tray full of golden liquid glasses.

"oh?" minako didn't know what else to say to him.

she had a hard time figuring out who brady was as a person. usually she could tell off the bat what kind of person the human was whenever she met them.

but brady kept up a front that she wasn't familiar with.

he was either quiet or arguing with someone in the team. there was no in between.

she didn't appreciate how argumentative or aggressive he would get with the others. but what she did notice was how they outcasted him often.

they'd be discussing a plan or having a simple conversation meanwhile he was on the other side of the room listening to his music or doing god knows what.