52- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕺𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘

SCARLETTE

SCARLETTE

3 hours prior to midnight

  I glare through blurry eyes as I feel myself going in and out of consciousness, im not sure how much of this I can take any longer.

The last time she had called my brothers felt like hours ago who knows I wasn't counting or paying attention due to the lengthy amount of electric shock that had infiltrated my body every few minutes.

Isa had finally fallen asleep but it was no use trying to get out due to how tight she had placed the restraints that were on my wrists and ankles.

I feel trapped.

this time I knew there was no way I was gonna find a way out of this without someone getting hurt.

The warehouse was big it had to have been some wealthy corporation in the past. It had many weird gadgets scattered everywhere.

I tried moving my neck and scanning my surroundings even though my whole body felt sore.

I look to my left then my right and finally try and move my head to the point where I could see slightly behind me.

I jump and almost scream out of fear when I see them. That fear quickly turns into relief.

They're here. How the hell did they even find this place.

I see Flavio, Chris, Xavier, and Dante with Liam all making sure to move carefully and slowly not to wake the beast.

I know I look a complete mess right now and the evidence of that shows on the faces of all of them. Their faces quickly showcases worry, fear, and anger all at once.

I can feel the beads of water mixed with salty sweat sticking to my clothing and my hair which at first caused strong discomfort for a while then I was forced to get comfortable.

First they glance over at Isa then back at me. They silently signal to each other to undo the tight restraints.

They waste no time. Not one word coming out of neither of their mouths.

Liam goes for my ankle restraints while Chris quickly heads over to my ankles.

From the corner of my eyes I see him pause his eyes widening in alarm. Isa starts to shift noisily in her sleep before stilling again small snores being heard from her lips.

I guess even psychopaths need there sleep.

Flavio is on watch while Dante and Xavier are busy checking for any traps of the sort.

My restraints quickly pop off but Liam still is trying to get them completely off my feet.

He finally gets the final restraints off and relief floods all throughout my body.

Liam helps me up and I feel so useless. I can barely stand and I'm dizzy.

We waste no time getting out of the warehouse me leaning unto Liams shoulder.
Suddenly I feel like crying. In my times of need I realized I finally have a genuine shoulder to lean on.