1

Park Youra was a young girl who lost her sight when she and her family were involved in a car accident. Her parents were killed in the accident, leaving only her alive. But she won't be able to live her life normally. Because of the glass particles that wounded her eyes in the accident, she became a blind girl. So, like her parents wished before they died, her aunty takes a look at her.

"You're an adult already." Youra, I believe you should remain on your own. "I assume you should stay at your late parents' house from now on."

Youra gasped in surprise and turned her head around, trying to find her aunty's voice.

"What do you mean? How am I going to manage on my own? You are informed that my parents have already told you to take good care of me, right? I won't be able to do everything without the assistance of others. How is it possible-"

"I've already packed your belongings." Her aunty said coldly.

" You already promised them that you would look after me as if I were your daughter... "Why are you acting this way, aunty?" She exploded with rage.

Taking care of you is a waste of my time. I can't just hang out with my friend; I can't just go anywhere because I have to look at a blind girl like you all the time."

"I'm also getting married soon." I believe my husband refused to accept the responsibility of looking at you. He was also a very wealthy man. "Perhaps he'll feel his dignity will be harmed if you stay in this house."

Her aunty's words instantly faded her face.

"Then why did you take my parents' money? Oh, you just used me as an excuse to take my parents' wealth. Am I correct?" She began to cry as she carried a heavy load of rage in her heart.

"Tsk, glad you already knew." Live on your own from now on. You're already familiar with the Brialle system, and I've already bought you a blind stick. Don't be worried, my niece. "You're such a smart girl."

Youra exhaled a sigh. "I'm sorry for bothering you all this time, Aunty." Thank you very much." ___________________________________

6 months later...

"Mom! I'm back!"

Heeseung jumped excitedly as he get out from the taxi and ran towards his mother, who was already smiling widely as she waited for her son at the door.

"I miss you, my son! Hey, come in. I prepared some tasty food for you."

Heeseung hugged his mother and walked happily towards the kitchen with her.

"It's been a long time. Heeseung, you've finally finished your art degree. I'm proud of you." His mother is smiling and gently patting his head.

"Yes, finally... It was a difficult journey for me to study abroad. Every day, I have to deal with how much I miss my mother." His mother smiled as he pouted.

" And now I want to be here with you all the time." He widened his arm and

hugged his mom shoulder's thightly in his embrace.

" So how's your plan after this my son?"

Heeseung fixed his eyes to his mom and smiles. " Maybe I want to open my own piano class. How do you think?"

His mother nodded in response.

" That's a good idea by the way. It's your dreams right? So just go on. I will support you no matter what."

_______________________________________

Heeseung was about to go for a walk on the house balcony in the morning.   When his mother called his name, Heeseung rushed towards his mother, who was busy in the kitchen.